the delphic expanse

Hoshi/T'Pol Discussion

Girls gone wild.

Re: Hoshi/T'Pol Discussion

Postby KevinTheEinherjar » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:55 am

Deleted
Last edited by KevinTheEinherjar on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin the Einherjar
Mmmm.... mead...
KevinTheEinherjar
Ensign

Postby Mistress Euclid » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:13 am

KevinTheEinherjar wrote:Mistress Euclid's story on FF.net actually turned me onto this site.

My goodness. Thank you!

KevinTheEinherjar wrote:While I normally avoid femslash fics involving T'Pol as I would a grocery store frozen pizza, I have a weakness for stories surrounding A Night in Sickbay. It's like the belly button hair on some fat slob's beer gut... I can't help but look at it. :oops:

Very...picturesque. And I'm sure you're not implying that there is anything wrong with it for those who see it as a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. ;)

KevinTheEinherjar wrote:It does seem, though, that relieving tension is the least implausible of the RU scenarios I could envision. The only other premise I can think of in the same realm would be a post E2 encounter where T'Pol is trying to convince herself or Trip that she is merely exploring human sexuality.

That's where I tend to start with these things. I ask myself, what would I find plausible, and then work from there.
I have an AT&T avatar and you don't.
(Thanks to Misplaced!)
Mistress Euclid

Postby KevinTheEinherjar » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Deleted
Last edited by KevinTheEinherjar on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin the Einherjar
Mmmm.... mead...
KevinTheEinherjar
Ensign

Postby Aquarius » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 pm

It's all good, Kevin. I think that Mistress E was just trying to keep us all mindful that it's okay to express dislike of something, as long as we do it in a way that's respectful of others who *do* like it, since that's the way we roll here. 8-)
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby KevinTheEinherjar » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Deleted
Last edited by KevinTheEinherjar on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin the Einherjar
Mmmm.... mead...
KevinTheEinherjar
Ensign

Postby Honeybee » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:53 pm

It's up to you. We definitely have a rule against charged language here because flame wars and trolls make other communities unpleasant places where interesting discussion digresses into a game of who can be the nastiest. That doesn't fly here. However, we do offer an alternative that involves vivid discussion based on text and place where people of different perspectives on the text can feel comfortable expressing themselves. Criticism is welcome but it must be expressed in a respectful, civil manner.

Our rules are successful for us and we stand by them. If you would like to discuss them further, do so via pm.
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 pm

You know, it's a shame. I thought Mistress E and I were pretty nice about it. No one was in trouble, we were just saying, "Careful there...."

At any rate, now that it appears that this unpleasantness is out of the way, please feel free to continue to discuss this 'ship.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:55 pm

I noticed that this section has been awfully quiet for a while, but when I clicked on this thread I noticed that last conversation-killer. So any way...

I've been asking this same question in various 'ships because I've lost touch with what was going on at various sites, and was wondering if there was anything new and good out there for these two?
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Arlyana » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:32 pm

I would love to find some more relay well written T'Pol and Hoshi paired fiction but there is not much out there any one have any suggestions where i can find some?
Arlyana
Cadet

Postby Lillith » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Have you looked on the archive? It's not a lot but it's there and very good. AO3 has some good stuff as well. Warp 5 complex does also. I'm not sure about fanfiction.net, I'm not the sites biggest fan.
Lillith
Lieutenant

Previous

Return to T'Pol and Hoshi, and Other Femslash (Slash)