the delphic expanse

Gallery coming soon!

Questions, answers, and help relating to the Delphic Expanse's art gallery.

Gallery coming soon!

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Yes, the appearance of a gallery section in Jupiter Station means that we are getting close to having the gallery ready! Things are basically functional at the moment; we've got a couple of artists beta testing, and we're tweaking some cosmetic things as well.

Watch this area for helpful information! Like the rest of the site, we're using freeware for the gallery, so there are bound to be hiccups, quirks, and glitches. If you are an artist and you want to display your work in the gallery, please read the topics here before jumping right in!

First thing is first: we were able to bridge the gallery with the forum. What this means is, there will be no separate login information for the gallery. If you are logged in here, you are logged in there.

That also means that if you did not previously have an account with us, you must register with the forum in order to post your work at the gallery.

We will be posting information in this section as we continue debugging. and we will let you know when we're open for business! :D
Aquarius
Site Admin

Re: Gallery coming soon!

Postby entkayjay » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:39 am

Are there slash categories ready to go? Just didn't see any in the other post. I could very well be blind though, lol.
entkayjay
Commander

Postby Honeybee » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 am

There are definitely slash categories, with art already uploaded in beta. I think Aquarius just got tired before cutting and pasting them all here. She'll probably do that today.
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:05 am

Tired, and a hand swollen from all the typing and mousing from all the work I've been doing on the gallery. I'll try to get to it today, but I have class tomorrow so homework first, plus I have to take it easy on this hand so I can cut hair for the next four days after that. I'll do my best to get it done.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby entkayjay » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:22 pm

*sends you to a masseuse* Maybe they can do neuropressure? :D
entkayjay
Commander

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Code words are finished, and we've added a third person to the beta team. Still a couple of cosmetic and logistical things to iron out, but we're getting there.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Return to Gallery Issues