the delphic expanse

Crystalswolf Account

Report archive bugs and make suggestions here. Information about who is on shift for fic posting is also found here.

Crystalswolf Account

Postby crystalswolf2 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:11 am

Hello. It's Crystalswolf. I'm unable to PM with this account so I'm posting here.

My original account has been locked since I tried to change my email years ago, and there was no way of contacting anyone about it (no access to admin email if not logged on). It seems the account can still receive PMs and will still notify me at the email address I changed it to (which I find ironic). Could you please either delete the account or unlock it so that I can change the settings. Thanks.
crystalswolf2
Cadet

Re: Crystalswolf Account

Postby EntAllat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:09 pm

I have a look right now!

EDIT: I'm not finding anything amiss with your other account that would explain it being "locked". I forced a reactivation. See if that helps?
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby crystalswolf2 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Thanks for looking into it! The message I get is:

"The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator." I can't tell you if this was the msg I got originally or not. I'm not sure if this helps.
crystalswolf2
Cadet

Postby crystalswolf2 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Okay, I thought I replied to your post but I'm not seeing any sign of it. Not even pending, so I'm going to send out another. Thanks for looking into this.

Just realized that I've created needless confusion thanks to where I placed this post. It's actually a forum issue and not an archive issue. Sorry about that.

I don't know if it helps but the msg I get says: "The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator." Again, thanks!
crystalswolf2
Cadet

Return to Archive Issues