the delphic expanse

Need a beta reader? Post here.

Here's general open information about the writing workshops we offer here. You can announce your intention to workshop a fic or open a for everyone's eyes discussion. Fics are workshopped in the private workshop forum. You can also look for a beta reader and discuss betaing issues here.

Re: Need a beta reader? Post here.

Postby T'Arwen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:50 pm

I'm looking for a beta reader for a short season 1 story that takes place before Breaking the Ice. T'Pol tries to convince Trip to take a break from a very long shift. In the process, she discovers some very important things about the confusing nature of humans.
Last edited by T'Arwen on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T'Arwen
Ensign

Postby Cap'n Frances » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:27 pm

Eirann was kind enough to agree to beta this piece for me, so I'm no longer looking for a beta.
Cap'n Frances
Lieutenant

Postby EntAllat » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:43 pm

T'Arwen wrote:I'm not sure if PM works for new people but if it does, I'll do it Frances.

I'm also looking for a beta reader for a short season 1 story that takes place before Breaking the Ice. T'Pol tries to convince Trip to take a break from a very long shift. In the process, she discovers some very important things about the confusing nature of humans.

T'Arwen - my apologies. We moderate the first post of new members and I did not see yours until just now. I'm sorry you had such a long wait, but belated welcome!
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby T'Arwen » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:05 pm

Dinah has agreed to beta so I don't need a reader anymore.
T'Arwen
Ensign

Postby Cap'n Frances » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:10 pm

I'm looking for a beta reader for a short (1027 word) missing scene for The Xindi. It covers some of the same events as my story Light a Single Candle, but is set a day or two later and is from Charlie's point of view.
Cap'n Frances
Lieutenant

Postby EntAllat » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Cap'n Francis, if you haven't already found a beta, I'd be happy to do it. Just email me.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby Amberlioness » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Hello Everyone!

I'll be needing a beta reader in about a week or so. The story is scenes from and events following ‘Demons’ and ‘Terra Prime’. Trip and T’Pol loose Elizabeth and grieve for her. Their relationship arrives at a turning point. (This is a sad one.) It's about 10,000 words and PG-13 for adult themes. If anyone is up for it, please let me know. Thank you!

Amberlioness
Amberlioness
Cadet

Previous

Return to Writing Workshop Information and Beta Area