the delphic expanse

Maintenance

Report Bugs and make suggestions here.

Maintenance

Postby EntAllat » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm

FYI to all our DE Denizens!

The forum, the web site and then the archive will all be undergoing some maintenance by yours truly in the next couple of days. In the case of the forum I will need to lock everyone out for a few minutes (as the database gets moved) though I can't say specifically when that'll happen right now.

There may be a few other times that the forum is unavailable. If you get a message that it's down for maintenance, just try back in about 5 to 10 minutes.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Re: Maintenance

Postby EntAllat » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:41 pm

EntAllat wrote:In the case of the forum I will need to lock everyone out for a few minutes (as the database gets moved) though I can't say specifically when that'll happen right now.

I lied. :) I can give you a time frame now: the forum may not allow you to login for a very brief time somewhere between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. CDT tomorrow, September 12. Apologies for the inconvenience!
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby EntAllat » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:30 am

FYI to all:

The forum, the web site and then the archive will all be undergoing some maintenance by yours truly in July. I don't have an exact date or timeframe yet, but I will post a warning here before work gets underway.

In the case of the forum I may need to lock everyone out for just few minutes. In the case of the archive, it may be down for the better part of a day. I'll keep everyone updated.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby Cap'n Frances » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:01 pm

Thanks for letting us know and for doing all that work. I hope it goes smoothly.
Cap'n Frances
Lieutenant

Postby Reanok » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:30 am

Thanks for letting us know Ent Allat.
Reanok
Captain

Return to Forum Issues