the delphic expanse

Malcolm and Hoshi Art

For those who think this was the biggest missed opportunity on the show - here is your playground!

Re: Malcolm and Hoshi Art

Postby EntAllat » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Wow! Not only did you beautifully capture the essence of the photo, but you did it so fast!

Nicely done, as always. It just seems so very much like a "moment" between MU Malcolm and Hoshi, whether tender, sexy, celebrating or conspiring.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby bluetiger » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Thank you, BobReed, Mr. Smith and Aquarius. I really should do more for this ship. I will try and do better.

EntAllat wrote:It just seems so very much like a "moment" between MU Malcolm and Hoshi, whether tender, sexy, celebrating or conspiring.

EntAllat, with those two, it is probably all of the above. I'm glad you like it. Working only in black and white makes some pictures more difficult but I tried my hardest. That was a wonderful inspiration.
bluetiger

Postby tish » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:00 pm

That MU picture made me think.....Mad Men crossover! Excellent work, bt!
TRIP: Hold on. You never said anything about feet.
T'POL: Is that a problem?
TRIP: Well, for one thing, I haven't had a shower since this morning, and I know how sensitive that Vulcan nose of your can be.And I'm a little ticklish.Maybe more than a little.
tish
Commander

Postby paulinem » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:30 pm

bluetiger wrote:Our dear EntAllat saw a picture that just screamed MU Hoshi and Reed. I know I didn't capture it completely but I did my best. I hope you like it.

I do believe that the Empress and Major Reed would ring in the New Year in such a fashion :twisted:

Oh myyy!!! Sizzling, hot, BT! :twisted: Excellent! :cheering :cheering

Enterprise S5 Website
The continuing adventures of a show that ended too soon...
paulinem
Captain

Previous

Return to Malcolm and Hoshi (Het)