the delphic expanse

Travis and Hoshi

Think Archer & T'Pau should have hooked up? Still clinging to Reed/T'Pol because of Shuttlepod One? On board with the weirdness that is Soval/Amanda? Make a thread and make your case!

Travis and Hoshi

Postby Brandyjane » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Does anyone here 'ship them? In theory it seems like they could be an item: They're around the same age, same rank, they work well together. In "Dead Stop" Hoshi was pretty broken up about Travis's "death," and we learned he played jokes on her. But I don't think I've ever read a story where they are a couple, or even where there is any spark between them. Personally I've started 'shipping Archer/Sato with a little Malcolm thrown in and Travis/Mackenzie. But for some reason I've just been wanting to read a good Travis/Hoshi story. Any recommendations?
Brandyjane
Lt. Commander

Re: Travis and Hoshi

Postby Hummingbird2 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:37 am

You rang? ;)

Before I discovered internet fanfic, I used to ship these two (to a certain extent). I still do, occasionally.

Here's a couple of recs: Escape (The Pina Colada Fic) by Josephine, rated PGhttp://judy.jteers.net/lingdata/fanfic/escape.html

And Lifelines by ShiShi, PG-13 http://judy.jteers.net/lingdata/fanfic/lifelines.htm.
Icon by TwilightProwler.
Hummingbird2
Commander

Postby Brandyjane » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Thanks! I enjoyed both of those.
Brandyjane
Lt. Commander

Postby Hummingbird2 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 am

You're welcome, Brandyjane!

Here's another: Invisible Man by Susan217, PG http://judy.jteers.net/lingdata/fanfic/invisibleman.html. It's one-sided, but very nicely written.
Icon by TwilightProwler.
Hummingbird2
Commander

Postby Glory1863 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:37 am

Hummingbird2 wrote:Before I discovered internet fanfic, I used to ship these two (to a certain extent). I still do, occasionally.

And Lifelines by ShiShi, PG-13 http://judy.jteers.net/lingdata/fanfic/lifelines.htm.

Ohhh, I'm glad you put this up. I'd been trying to find it at Warp 5, but the site was either painfully slow loading up or doing the "server not found" thing. This is such a lovely story of Hoshi's relationships with the other officers.
MR_Beautiful avatar by M&M (Mareel and Misplaced)
Glory1863
Captain

Postby AGrugan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:27 am

Hi

I ship them. Got a couple of stories in Progress or in thee works. I'm working on a Christmas story now and I have onw where he gets command of his own ship and takes Hoshi with him. Then there's one based on Dead Stop. It starts with Hoshi joining the landing party to go aboard the station to find Travis.. I'd love to read any stories you guys have in the meantime. Any artists in here as it's like pulling teeth to get anyone to respond at Deviant art. Thanks!
AGrugan
Ensign

Postby EntAllat » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:18 pm

AGrugan wrote:Hi

I ship them. Got a couple of stories in Progress or in thee works. I'm working on a Christmas story now and I have onw where he gets command of his own ship and takes Hoshi with him. Then there's one based on Dead Stop. It starts with Hoshi joining the landing party to go aboard the station to find Travis.. I'd love to read any stories you guys have in the meantime. Any artists in here as it's like pulling teeth to get anyone to respond at Deviant art. Thanks!

Looking forward to reading these AGrugan!
EntAllat
Site Admin

Return to Other Pairings (Het)