the delphic expanse

Trip is a great dad fics

Discussion, story pimpage, and anything else relating to the TnT pairing.

Postby Reanok » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:36 am

Desi wrote Demons part 3 Baby Elizabeth survived and it discussed how they plan on raising their Daughter and T'Pol meets Trip's parents. Bethernet also wrote A post Terra prime story United where their baby survives. She also wrote another fix the finale story where T'Pol is pregenant and worries about Trip's survival.The story has a Happy ending.All the stories are atTtrip/TPolers.
Reanok
Captain

Re: Trip is a great dad fics

Postby Honeybee » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:44 pm

*Dusts off this thread*

So many writers have imagined TnT with a family. Off the top of my head, I can think of Bluetiger and Aquarius who have played around with the idea. I've been writing a next generation fic and having a blast imagining the kind of family TnT would have.
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Kotik » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:11 am

They all have been mentioned here, but I think they should be mentioned again in more detail. The probably bestest TnT family fic is bluetigers Love Languages universe, which features three adorable Tucker children, Soval as a benevolent grandfather, a whole busload of OC's (T'Ana :cheering) and much more importantly, bluetiger has pulled something off - a whole series of fascinating stories without the need to create artificial suspense by useless highschool-relationship-angst. Print them out and give them to a group of depressive people - bestest therapy ever. :mrgreen:

Love Languages
The Logic Of Trees
Whisper: Practicing with the Bond
You Yre Cordially Invited
Is it Because he's Human?
Anticipation
Hostage
The Mission

There are more of these in the archive and even more in the TriS archive. BTW, bluetiger, is there any chance to coerce or blackmail you into writing more stories with Thomas and T'Ana in them :puppykiss

The second Epic dealing with the Tucker family live is TLR's fantastic series. Unfortunately it has never been subjected to the services of a beta-reader, so there are a few errors in it that are obvious even to a non-native speaker like me, but none of them are severe enough to spoil a fantastic read :cheering

Little Lizzie
Honeymoon On Vulcan
And Baby Makes Four
A New Life
The Warp 7 Project

I'm a bit surprised that nobody has mentioned BnB's brilliant "Road Once Travelled" series, which features Trip as a doting dad, an absolutely adorable Lizzie, Eldest Mother T'Para (one of the truely great OC's) and a really sweet romance for Malcolm with an unexpected specimen of the female variety :cheering

For Want Of A Nail
In The Cold Of Night
Father To The Man
Purgatory
Hess & Kov
Vahklas (WIP)

That's the three greatest epics I can think of, who deal with Trip and T'Pol as parents.
Kotik
Lieutenant JG

Postby bluetiger » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Kotik, thank you for that recommendation. Those stories are very close to my heart, as are several of my OC's. I would in fact love to revisit Thomas and T'Ana again.
bluetiger

Postby Hummingbird2 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Here's one of my favorites: Little Joys by Hopeful Nebula http://fiction.entstcommunity.org/viewstory.php?sid=3843
Icon by TwilightProwler.
Hummingbird2
Commander

Postby HopefulNebula » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Thank you, Hummingbird! You have no idea how good it felt to see your post. :)
HopefulNebula
Lt. Commander

Postby Hummingbird2 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:56 pm

You're very welcome, HopefulNebula! :hugs
Icon by TwilightProwler.
Hummingbird2
Commander

Previous

Return to Trip and T'Pol (Het)