the delphic expanse

Halloween Fic and Art recs!

For the sake of clarity, we've moved new fanfic, introductions, solicitations and contests to this new forum!

Halloween Fic and Art recs!

Postby Aquarius » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:31 pm

So Halloween is upon us. I know we had a thread for this before, but in my old age and absent-mindedness, I can't find it!! So -- you're getting a new one. :P

Share links to your "hauntingly" favorite Halloween-inspired stories and art here.

And while I'm at it, a question for BlueTiger: Are you planning a Halloween art set this year? No pressure...but if you ever had the urge (even if it's not Halloween), a TnT-inspired Gomez and Morticia Addams would be dreamy. :heartbeat
Aquarius
Site Admin

Re: Halloween Fic and Art recs!

Postby Glory1863 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:19 am

There are a bunch of Halloween (as well as other holiday) fic recs and art here, although the topic has been locked (not sure why as I didn't see anything untoward on the last page). Anyway, Bluetiger's picture of T'Pol in the pointy witch hat is there (one of my personal favorites because it reminds me of Wicked).
MR_Beautiful avatar by M&M (Mareel and Misplaced)
Glory1863
Captain

Postby bluetiger » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Aquarius wrote: a TnT-inspired Gomez and Morticia Addams would be dreamy. :heartbeat

Aquarius, you know I just had to do this for you :lol:

I also decided to repost my Trip and Elizabeth showing off their pumpkin carving picture in this Halloween thread.

bluetiger

Postby Kathy Rose » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Gomez and Morticia are fantastic, bluetiger! Trip looks especially good in that outfit, and T'Pol... :jawdrop

I do love that in the other artwork, Elizabeth's pumpkin carving is kind of cutesy and kid-like, while Trip's has a more menacing appearance.
Old enough to know better, but that's never stopped me before.
Kathy Rose
Captain

Postby Reanok » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Bluetiger your Gomz and Morticia drawing is amazing.I also really like your Elizabeth&Trip Halloween picture too. :hearteyes :mademyday :woohoo :clap
Reanok
Captain

Postby EntAllat » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Wow, Bluetiger! You're not only amazing, but fast. Nicely done!
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby Honeybee » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:51 pm

I so love the Morticia and Gomez!!!! Amazing stuff!
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:54 pm

bluetiger wrote:
Aquarius wrote: a TnT-inspired Gomez and Morticia Addams would be dreamy. :heartbeat

Aquarius, you know I just had to do this for you :lol:

*flails* :woohoo *flails*

Somehow I knew Trip would be yummy in pinstripe!

Phenomenal job as usual, BT. If anyone can get me all 'shippy and melty and flaily, it's you!

And thank you for reposting the art with Trip and Elzabeth. That one definitely needed to go in here, too.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby bluetiger » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:00 pm

Thank you, everyone. Very kind of you to give it a look :D

And Kathy Rose, I did want to show that Trip and Elizabeth definitely had different styles.

Aquarius, I also wondered if Trip could pull off the classic Gomez suit. I guess he is just HOT in anything :laugh
bluetiger

Postby Aquarius » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:15 pm

bluetiger wrote:Aquarius, I also wondered if Trip could pull off the classic Gomez suit. I guess he is just HOT in anything :laugh

Word!

I have an affinity for Gomez as an ideal man...I've been binge-watching the original Addams Family show lately and in a lot of ways, it's very sexy, particularly the way Gomez and Morticia are crazy about each other even after two kids and extended family living in the house. ;) Gomez is so devoted to Morticia -- how could that not be appealing???

Now mashing him up with TRIP --!! ?? !! I think you've literally made the perfect man. :hearteyes
Aquarius
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Playground