the delphic expanse

Archer and Sato art

By popular demand, discuss the captain and his communications officer here. MU? RU? It's all good.

Re: Archer and Sato art

Postby bluetiger » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Indeed Glory..."Hi, I'm Captain Jonathan Archer of the Starship Enterprise and this is my communications officer/girlfriend Hoshi Sato. We don't often have time to play golf, but when we do, it's Nike products all the way!" :laugh
bluetiger

Postby tish » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:34 pm

bluetiger wrote:I was wondering what Jon and Hoshi do for fun on vacation. ( Admit it, you thought they were going to be naked didn't you ?) :twisted:

Being an avid golfer myself.....I adore this one, bluetiger! :hugs
TRIP: Hold on. You never said anything about feet.
T'POL: Is that a problem?
TRIP: Well, for one thing, I haven't had a shower since this morning, and I know how sensitive that Vulcan nose of your can be.And I'm a little ticklish.Maybe more than a little.
tish
Commander

Postby Hummingbird2 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 am

Adorable! :hearteyes I demand you write a story to go along with this (well, only if you wanted to). :cheering
Icon by TwilightProwler.
Hummingbird2
Commander

Postby Glory1863 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:50 am

bluetiger wrote:Indeed Glory..."High, I'm Captain Jonathan Archer of the Starship Enterprise and this is my communications officer/girlfriend Hoshi Sato. We don't often have time to play golf, but when we do, it's Nike products all the way!" :laugh

Well now, you know I had to go there since Trip - I mean, Mr. Trinneer - is the current voice of Nike golf.

Gee, I wonder what miniature golf would look like in the 22nd century? :twisted:
MR_Beautiful avatar by M&M (Mareel and Misplaced)
Glory1863
Captain

Postby Aquarius » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:58 pm

bluetiger wrote:I was wondering what Jon and Hoshi do for fun on vacation. ( Admit it, you thought they were going to be naked didn't you ?) :twisted:

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA! Yeah. :lol:

Great pic, BT! I love it.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Archer and Sato (Het)