Page 5 of 9

Re: Archer and Sato

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:28 pm
by Artisticmom2
Honeybee wrote:By popular demand, Archer/Sato now has its own forum!

:djspinsit

:thankyou

Re: Archer and Sato

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 pm
by Honeybee
I can't recall if anyone has posted this NC-17 story by Dominatreks:

Delusions

The plotline is kind of ludicrous, but in a good way. Jon gets clunked on the head, thinks he's married to Hoshi. She plays along. Hotness ensues.

Re: Archer and Sato

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:51 pm
by Misplaced
Honeybee wrote:I can't recall if anyone has posted this NC-17 story by Dominatreks:

Delusions

The plotline is kind of ludicrous, but in a good way. Jon gets clunked on the head, thinks he's married to Hoshi. She plays along. Hotness ensues.


It's one of my favorites! Particularly the part when starts to get his memory back. You know what I'm talking about. :twisted: (Oh yeah, I'm so corrupted)

And most AU stories are kind of ludicrous, aren't they? :lol:

Re: Archer and Sato

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:42 am
by Artisticmom2
Honeybee wrote:I can't recall if anyone has posted this NC-17 story by Dominatreks:

Delusions

The plotline is kind of ludicrous, but in a good way. Jon gets clunked on the head, thinks he's married to Hoshi. She plays along. Hotness ensues.


That's a good one! It's one of the very few I have ever printed up to read in the tub! :hearteyes

Re: Archer and Sato

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:09 pm
by Honeybee
And, I just wanted to highlight our own Artisticmom2's history challenge fic.

It's very much worth reading! Awesome job, Artisticmom.

Re: Archer and Sato

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:36 am
by Artisticmom2
:oops:
Thank you!

Re: Archer and Sato

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:58 pm
by Artisticmom2
Double Post - sorry!
Misplaced... your new avatar is... :drool :coldshower :love1 :heartbeat
just had to let you know.

Re: Archer and Sato

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:04 pm
by Misplaced
Artisticmom2 wrote:Double Post - sorry!
Misplaced... your new avatar is... :drool :coldshower :love1 :heartbeat
just had to let you know.


Glad you like it. I actually thought of you when I uploaded it. :mrgreen:

Re: Archer and Sato

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:26 pm
by Honeybee
I thought I'd post a link to my RU Archer/MU Hoshi crossover story Carnival, because it is my first real shot at Archer/Sato and might just cry out for a sequel. It's NC-17 and also contains TnT. :twisted:

Re: Archer and Sato

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:05 pm
by Misplaced
Honeybee wrote:I thought I'd post a link to my RU Archer/MU Hoshi crossover story Carnival, because it is my first real shot at Archer/Sato and might just cry out for a sequel. It's NC-17 and also contains TnT. :twisted:


Oh it needs a sequel. It desperately needs one.

Brilliant story!!