the delphic expanse

Archer and Sato

By popular demand, discuss the captain and his communications officer here. MU? RU? It's all good.

Postby Honeybee » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:59 am

Actually, Misplaced - I totally see this this pairing! I thought there was chemistry there right from that first scene in Broken Bow. When I get a second, I'm totally sitting down to read that fic!
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Hummingbird2 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:48 am

I enjoy this pairing as well ( occasionally,anyway ),so here's a fic rec: Broken Rules by Artisticmom2 (she goes by FSC at W5C),rated PG.It's at W5C, ff.net and Linguistics Database fan fic forum.
Icon by TwilightProwler.
Hummingbird2
Commander

Postby Misplaced » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:11 am

Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

And I have totally read Broken Rules. :) I have read every Archer/Sato fic that I could find everywhere. LOL (Including the NC-17 ones -- except I skip the naughty bits as always)

In fact my favorite NC-17 A/S fic is "Delusions" It's not a smut biscuit, but a story that just happens to go into detail in the intimate parts. (Like the stuff you've written for TnT, HB)

:mrgreen:
Misplaced

Postby Honeybee » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:42 am

You know what? I think that deserves to be fic of the day! :)
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Kathy Rose » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:06 am

I kind of like the Archer/Sato pairing. I love reading them. It's just not something I've written very often. Maybe I should try to change that.
Old enough to know better, but that's never stopped me before.
Kathy Rose
Captain

Postby Honeybee » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:40 am

Oh, I would love that - I thought your MU Archer and RU Sato had mad, mad chemistry, Kathy Rose. I was kind of disappointed that they didn't hook up in your story - and you should take that as a compliment - I totally shipped them, even though he had "bad idea" written all over him in that really delicious MU way.
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Misplaced » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:07 am

Honeybee wrote:Oh, I would love that - I thought your MU Archer and RU Sato had mad, mad chemistry, Kathy Rose. I was kind of disappointed that they didn't hook up in your story - and you should take that as a compliment - I totally shipped them, even though he had "bad idea" written all over him in that really delicious MU way.

You are not the only one. Even though he was bad news, I so wanted them to get it on! :lol:
Misplaced

Postby Kathy Rose » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:15 am

Honeybee and Misplaced, your comments about Archer in Familiar Strangers just tickle me. I remember when I was writing that story, I was hoping I didn't tick anyone off because he was a much harsher version than in the RU. Of course, it was MU, but sometimes readers don't take that into account.
Old enough to know better, but that's never stopped me before.
Kathy Rose
Captain

Postby Honeybee » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:47 am

I was so thinking - omg, Hoshi could hit that with no strings, as she's most certainly going to go home! And we know from 2D2N, Hoshi would do that if it was the right situation.

Isn't that a great fantasy? To hit it with the bad guy, but know you are leaving his whole universe, literally, so you don't have to worry about it coming back to bite you. :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL

But I can relate, Kathy Rose, I got some really strange comments on my MU story to the effect of "I hate that they aren't being nicer" and I'm like - ugh, MU? Anyone? Then I had other people insist my characters were too nice to be MU characters. So, you really can't win. :roll:
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Misplaced » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Honeybee wrote:I was so thinking - omg, Hoshi could hit that with no strings, as she's most certainly going to go home! And we know from 2D2N, Hoshi would do that if it was the right situation.

Isn't that a great fantasy? To hit it with the bad guy, but know you are leaving his whole universe, literally, so you don't have to worry about it coming back to bite you. :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL

OMG, yes! That's exactly what I thought too. "Come one, a man like that has got to be something else in bed!"

:twisted:

But I can relate, Kathy Rose, I got some really strange comments on my MU story to the effect of "I hate that they aren't being nicer" and I'm like - ugh, MU? Anyone? Then I had other people insist my characters were too nice to be MU characters. So, you really can't win. :roll:

"You can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time."

;) I learned that with "Unexpected Too"
Misplaced

PreviousNext

Return to Archer and Sato (Het)