the delphic expanse

SURVEY!! When is the best time for a rewatch?

Moderator: EntAllat

Re: SURVEY!! When is the best time for a rewatch?

Postby Artisticmom2 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:20 am

The times I would be available vary from week to week, so I am no help here. I can only drop in once or twice a month at most and, like I said, would vary. So go ahead and plan and I'll try and pop in when I can.
Captain Archer: Do you know how to tell him to shut up?
Ensign Hoshi Sato: SHUT UP!
Artisticmom2
Captain

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:35 am

Not a problem.

I just want folks to know, though, that no matter how oddball the time they're available seems, they should put it down. While it may not seem compatible with viewers in one region, it may be compatible with someone else somewhere else. So, for example, if Tuesdays at 10 am Eastern work for you, go ahead and put it down, because it may be early evening somewhere else where others are getting ready to watch. That kind of thing.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Steelchaser » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:49 am

I have no preference. My schedule is to inconsistent. I definitely would like to join the chat though..

steelchaser
Steelchaser
Steelchaser
Ensign

Postby Misplaced » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 am

My schedule is utterly unpredictable. You guys set up the time, and if I can make it, I'll be there! :mrgreen:
Misplaced

Postby Reanok » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 pm

I guess Mondays and Wednesdays.after 7:00p.m. or 8:00 p.m. est It depends on if I'm really busy at the time or if I can watch Enterprise or not.
Reanok
Captain

Postby Kylah618 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:48 pm

There's really not any one day that's better than others for me. I have a toddler that likes to be in bed by 8, so I don't exactly have a swinging social life. :lol
Malcolm: The radio! Or is it just the galaxy, giggling at us again?
Trip: It can giggle all it wants. But the galaxy's not gettin' any of our burbon!
Kylah618
Lt. Commander

Postby CriMiBird » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:20 pm

I'll be honest. Any time sorta suits me. Except for Sunday nights. The best times are
Monday-Friday 8pmEST (1amGMT)
Saturday 9pmEST (2amGMT)
There's a fine, fine line; between a lover, and a friend
I cannot cope with the adorable that is Jon Archer and Erika Hernandez
CriMiBird
Ensign

Postby EntAllat » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Aquarius wrote:Not a problem.

I just want folks to know, though, that no matter how oddball the time they're available seems, they should put it down. While it may not seem compatible with viewers in one region, it may be compatible with someone else somewhere else. So, for example, if Tuesdays at 10 am Eastern work for you, go ahead and put it down, because it may be early evening somewhere else where others are getting ready to watch. That kind of thing.

Well, in that case I'll add to my previous:

Monday and Friday nights are a no go for me. Tuesdays are okay, but only after 7pm CST (8pm EST). Wednesdays and Thursdays are generally good, basically any time of the evening, as early as 5pm CDT (6pm EST) and as late as 10pm CDT (11pm EST).

I'm also available early, 10am CST (11am EST) to 1pm CST (2pm EST) every weekday except Tuesday. Technically I'm also available in the afternoon, but I reserve that for the Twitterfiction gang's stories. :) Every once in a while I'll have something come up (usually business related) that means I can't make it during the day, but I can't predict those.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby Honeybee » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Early evening, EST works for me. The best nights are Tuesday & Thursday but I can do other nights as well. Monday - it might have to be later.
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby paulinem » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Most days work for me, except for my Tuesdays (Monday night - US Time). There will be times, though, that something will pop up (like sis wanting to go somewhere, and at the moment I'm trying to get as much writing I can done before I go to Germany), but for the most part its all good.

Enterprise S5 Website
The continuing adventures of a show that ended too soon...
paulinem
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to 2011 Rewatch Party