the delphic expanse

Reboot Film 3

Like other Trek shows? Working on a crossover? Post here.

Reboot Film 3

Postby Honeybee » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Io9 has a wish list for the third move....

http://io9.com/what-we-want-from-star-trek-3-1597246147
Honeybee
Site Admin

Re: Reboot Film 3

Postby Kathy Rose » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:58 am

Honeybee wrote:Io9 has a wish list for the third move....

http://io9.com/what-we-want-from-star-trek-3-1597246147

I was reading through the comments and came across this wish: David Tennant as Q. What I wouldn't give to see that!
Old enough to know better, but that's never stopped me before.
Kathy Rose
Captain

Postby Honeybee » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 am

Seriously...that is an absolutely brilliant idea, and honestly Q in a TOS story is a delightful idea!
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Reanok » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:19 pm

The Io9 list has some interesting ideas. Trek.fm has a podcast interview with 2 of the writers of Startrek 3.I listened to it yesterday they want to do something original actual space exploration and have new alien characters in the new movie.
Reanok
Captain

Postby Reanok » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:17 pm

It looks like it's back to the drawing board for Paramount after Roberto Orci was fired by the studio they were unhappy with his script and the Art Department were butting heads with the direction the script was taking .In October the Art department and were to stop working on the movie.The story was another Time Travel tale with the Vulcans and another alien race want a time traveling device.The Vulcans want to bring back their lost planet Vulan and also use it as a gimmick to Bring back William Shatner according to rumors on certain movie news sites.
Reanok
Captain

Postby Frakme » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Kathy Rose wrote:I was reading through the comments and came across this wish: David Tennant as Q. What I wouldn't give to see that!

Oh yes... but then suddenly thought of John Simm (he was delicious as The Master!)

Or maybe Denzel Washington - that would guarantee it would be a success as Denzel never ever makes a bad film.
Have you ever seen Unstoppable? He stars in it with Chris Pine, it sounds like some cheesy arse disaster train spotter film but it is brilliant!! I absolutely love it! And Denzel and Chris were great together!
What I wouldn't give to have an Episode of Enterprise where Trip somehow manages to loses his uniform and gets covered in Nutella.

Aeryn: And you say you want to go back to that place of pain and suffering!
John: Well you guys don't have chocolate!
Frakme
Commander

Postby Reanok » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Unstoppable was a good movie Chris and Denzel were really good in that movie .It's based on a true story.
Reanok
Captain

Postby Frakme » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:49 am

Yes, I know. Thankfully no one was killed in the real event. My son (nearly 7) loves this film and we always tell him, "It's ok, he jumped out of the train before it blew up."
What I wouldn't give to have an Episode of Enterprise where Trip somehow manages to loses his uniform and gets covered in Nutella.

Aeryn: And you say you want to go back to that place of pain and suffering!
John: Well you guys don't have chocolate!
Frakme
Commander

Postby Reanok » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Chris Pine is playing Prince Charming Into the Woods he has a good singing voice. I saw him doing a interview on Tv this morning it's certainly a different part than playing Kirk in the trek movies.
Reanok
Captain

Return to Other Trek