the delphic expanse

FanVids

A space for video artists!

Re: FanVids

Postby Glory1863 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Was looking for another video for this song when I found this. Hope the TnT folks like it.

Hallelujah performed by Rufus Wainwright
MR_Beautiful avatar by M&M (Mareel and Misplaced)
Glory1863
Captain

Postby entkayjay » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Found a great vid and am dying to share it! Unfortunately, it's uploaded to Tumblr and I'm an old fart. There don't seem to be any sharing options on Tumblr, so I'll have to give you the link to the Tumblr page. The vid was somewhat jerky when I watched on online but my computer has issues with flash atm. When I downloaded, it played completely smooth, and maybe it'll be fine for everyone else.

It's a fantastic use of the bloopers and other clips from episodes. I especially love the way the whole last segment integrates so well with the music. Lots of fun!

Music is Starships by Nicki Minaj -- which you either love or hate. Can't say it's not perfect for this, though! I can't stop watching it.
entkayjay
Commander

Postby bluetiger » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:35 pm

I loved it! We don't get many new vids these days and this one really made me smile.
bluetiger

Postby Mr Smith » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:02 am

That was brilliant! And I love Nicki so it was doubly brilliant. Thanks for sharing it!
"Is that really how you see me? The eternal pessimist? The grim reaper? I don't want to die, what makes you think I want to die?"
Mr Smith
Captain

Postby CriMiBird » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Ooooh loook! A place for fanvids. I didn't make ENT fanvids til recently, but I've been making a few, there are two I really love and I watch them over and over because... well I made them and I can. Both are pairing videos

Jon and Erika - May I (Trading Yesterday)
J/E and T/T - Dear God (What's Eating Gilbert)
There's a fine, fine line; between a lover, and a friend
I cannot cope with the adorable that is Jon Archer and Erika Hernandez
CriMiBird
Ensign

Postby Jamieson » Sun May 26, 2013 2:37 pm

I'm new to these parts, so...hello!

Enterprise inspired me enough to break through 4+ years of vidding hiatus, and I recently (finally!) finished my first and only Star Trek vid (I'm hoping the "only" is a temporary arrangement). It's TnT, and seems to fit the name of this forum as it centres around the development of the relationship through the Expanse and beyond.

The music is "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons, and the vid is streamed on my site here. There tends to be some playback issues in Internet Explorer (shaking/stuttering), but it works fine and smooth with Chrome or Firefox.

I hope you enjoy :)
Jamieson
Ensign

Postby EntAllat » Sun May 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Jamieson wrote:I'm new to these parts, so...hello!

Enterprise inspired me enough to break through 4+ years of vidding hiatus, and I recently (finally!) finished my first and only Star Trek vid (I'm hoping the "only" is a temporary arrangement). It's TnT, and seems to fit the name of this forum as it centres around the development of the relationship through the Expanse and beyond.

The music is "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons, and the vid is streamed on my site here. There tends to be some playback issues in Internet Explorer (shaking/stuttering), but it works fine and smooth with Chrome or Firefox.

I hope you enjoy :)

Lovely! That was beautifully cut together and I'm excited to see someone on our site who like (and can) make fanvids! Welcome, welcome!
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby Honeybee » Sun May 26, 2013 4:46 pm

What a great vid! I'm so glad you posted it here. Thank you! You'll find that we're very TnT friendly here, too. We welcome all ships, but TnT is popular!
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sun May 26, 2013 11:29 pm

I will definitely watch this when I get home! I'm on hotel wifi access and things are working slow.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby bluetiger » Mon May 27, 2013 2:44 am

Wow, very impressive. That was gorgeous and I had no trouble with the playback. The song was fabulous and the way your cuts matched the beat of the music shows that you have much skill at this. It probably takes a lot of time to do a video like that but please say there will be more of those to come!
bluetiger

PreviousNext

Return to Videos