the delphic expanse

FanVids

A space for video artists!

Re: FanVids

Postby Destinye » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Thank you BT and Misplaced. It wasn't too bad for the crashing, it was the fact it refused to save to the computer,and when it brought up the save window, it stuck at 1% and counted up in time remaining to a 1000. I recorded the screen to solve the problem. I'll take on the advice about saving though. c:

I'll watch your vid Misplaced as soon as I've got time. It's in my watchlist on YouTube :3
{You're good at fixing things, I'm good at blowing them up}; Lieutenant Reed
Destinye
Commander

Postby Misplaced » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Destinye -- Yeah, that's the worst of the WMM problems. I always cross my fingers whenever I render my project into a vid, and breathe a sigh of relief when it goes past the 1%. You might try googling free video editors and see if you can find something that might work better.

Thanks, BT. :mrgreen: I have some ideas for a couple of ENT vids, but I need to get the clips for it. LOL
Misplaced

Postby Kelly » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:03 am

Destinye Fantastic video! Loved the style and the song went really well with it, got to love Linkin Park! Those two episodes are definitely my favourite Malcolm ones, not that there are a lot to choose from hehe :D Wonderful job x

Misplaced that was beautiful and I love the inclusion of the deleted scene :) I also highly approve of the music, Apocalyptica's music is wonderful :) very talented musicians! Thank you so much for sharing :)
Kelly
Lieutenant

Postby Destinye » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:19 am

Thank you, Kelly.

Papercut

I was listening to the song, and the first thing I thought was "Mirror Universe Archer"
My Opinion anyhow, xD.
I've decided to stick to Windows Movie Maker for the moment. It decided to actually behave a little more this time. If anyone wants to drop in any requests, feel free.
Destinye
Commander

Postby Linkin » Mon May 02, 2011 6:52 am

I was going to do one with "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay but I'm struggling with ideas. I thought maybe about one with MU Archer, it just seems fitting. But yet again I haven't gotten around to buying any episodes, thanks to the weather. I was required to by some cooler clothes. *Shrugs*

This is your fault, Destinye 3< Especially with the MU Archer thing. However I do like your videos very much, so maybe all is forgiven.

Misplaced, brilliant.. *claps*

Kelly, you've gotten me into Shattered all over again. <3 Thankyou for reminding me who wrote the song.
Linkin
Lieutenant

Postby Destinye » Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Linkin wrote:I was going to do one with "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay but I'm struggling with ideas. I thought maybe about one with MU Archer, it just seems fitting. But yet again I haven't gotten around to buying any episodes, thanks to the weather. I was required to by some cooler clothes. *Shrugs*

This is your fault, Destinye 3< Especially with the MU Archer thing. However I do like your videos very much, so maybe all is forgiven.

Kill the clothes. D<.

Yeah, of course everything is my fault >D.
You're obsessed with that song you know. Not all songs fit. Not saying it doesn't, but...
Anyhow. I take your compliment, thank you very much.
Destinye
Commander

Postby Linkin » Mon May 02, 2011 4:44 pm

But all my winter clothes are black and thick and designed for... well, winter. I need some thin white clothes now for summer.

Yes, it is your fault.
Yes, I'm obsessed with the song. Get over it. I know it doesn't completely fit, but I need ideas. D:
No problem.
Linkin
Lieutenant

Postby Destinye » Mon May 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Linkin wrote:But all my winter clothes are black and thick and designed for... well, winter. I need some thin white clothes now for summer.

Yes, it is your fault.
Yes, I'm obsessed with the song. Get over it. I know it doesn't completely fit, but I need ideas. D:
No problem.

I'm sure you have non-thick clothes. It isn't that warm. I end this irrelevant argument now.

It is also my fault that you like Enterprise, isn't it now?
I'd give you ideas if I had ideas.
And are you hiding from me?
Destinye
Commander

Postby Kirok » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:03 am

This isn't an Enterprise video, it is more in the way of being an introduction to The House of LStok, it was made on the old version of Windows Movie Maker, it was about my fourth or fifth video and Chris is now 18 and, yes, he still has Fred.

L'Stok in Space

Cheers

K :lol:
Kirok
Lieutenant JG

Location: L'Stok Manor, High in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia

Postby asearcher » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:20 am

The yahoo link for my vid (above) is no longer good. For now, it is not on the web.
H'Len

I'm a BLONDE Vulcan...I'm MOSTLY logical.
asearcher
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Videos