Re: HopefulRomantic's 2013 Enterprise Calendars

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwww, yeah! Gorgeousness, HR! :heartbeat
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Mr Smith » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 pm

HopefulRomantic wrote:Thank you! I'm so happy y'all like them. :D

Mr Smith wrote:These are brilliant! I love the Shran one and took it. One day I hope one day you'll make a Malcolm one!

Malcolm 2014 - so noted. 8-) I shall start keeping an eye out for cool pictures straightaway.

I gleefully rub my hands together and look forward to it! :)
"Is that really how you see me? The eternal pessimist? The grim reaper? I don't want to die, what makes you think I want to die?"
Mr Smith
Captain

Postby HopefulRomantic » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:03 am

Y'all are so sweet. *blush*

jespah wrote:I'll second the Malcolm one and raise you a below decks one if you like (don't want to put you to a lotta trouble)....

Do you mean like Rostov and Cutler? I don't remember any other below-decks people who weren't redshirts. I can see the July picture: the poor dude who caught on fire in "Azati Prime"...

Skywalker wrote:Awesome work as always, HR! I, too, love the Shran one.

If you're now going to do a Malcolm one in 2014, is there any chance we could get a Hoshi calendar, too? :mrgreen:

Now, I do have some nice pictures of Hoshi (including a version of that shot in your avatar, Skywalker). And I always do Trip for the Tuckersibs at HoT, and Trip & T'Pol... Wow, my dance card is filling up here, and it's not even February! LOL
HopefulRomantic
Lieutenant JG

Postby Skywalker » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:38 am

Yay! :mrgreen:

Yeah, I really like the shot of Hoshi that I used in my avatar. I think I overdid it on the effects when I made this av, though. I might go back and redo it.
Skywalker
Lieutenant

Postby jespah » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:50 am

HopefulRomantic wrote:Y'all are so sweet. *blush*

jespah wrote:I'll second the Malcolm one and raise you a below decks one if you like (don't want to put you to a lotta trouble)....

Do you mean like Rostov and Cutler? I don't remember any other below-decks people who weren't redshirts. I can see the July picture: the poor dude who caught on fire in "Azati Prime"...

Yes, and Kelly (also from Vox Sola). There are MACOs, too, folks in the audience during TATV, the class during Harbinger, etc.
jespah
Commander

Postby tish » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:47 pm

And Seth Macfarland's character, Ensign Rivers in Affliction, with Trip in Engineering. Also an engineer in the Forgotten.
TRIP: Hold on. You never said anything about feet.
T'POL: Is that a problem?
TRIP: Well, for one thing, I haven't had a shower since this morning, and I know how sensitive that Vulcan nose of your can be.And I'm a little ticklish.Maybe more than a little.
tish
Commander

Previous

Return to Fan Art