the delphic expanse

Post your artwork!

Re: Avatar Request Thread!

Postby Aquarius » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Belen--avatars are attached to your account in your profile, which you can access through the user control panel. That's the tab on the immediate left in the tool bar just below the picture at the top of the page.

Specific instructions about that and a lot of other things can be found under the FAQ tab--located just below the Enterprise in the same tool bar.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Misplaced » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Belen... is there a time in ENT that Reed's decked out like that? I generally work from the screencaps that are available at Trekcore. If you want me to to do a photo manip, I'd need to have an idea of what you want him to be wearing. (Also, keep in mind that it might not look as good as an avatar as, say, a wallpaper... but I'm willing. ;) ) Photomanips take a little longer for me to do!

Let me know.
Misplaced

Postby Belen » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Aquarius - Thank you I'll try that.

Misplaced: I don't know - if there isn't there should be.

I have this poster of the actor Paul Gross dressed as the mountie Benton Frazier from the show "Due South" - A friend of mine said, "Man I like a man in a uniform1" - I really like a guy in a uniform, um, is that 'Reed' disquised as a Vulcan/Romulan in your 'ad' for your story. I like the idea of him doing nasty stuff to Archer - obviously I haven't read your stories yet . . but I got my imagination going. (Damn I even like a good-looking guy in baseball catcher's gear.)

Actually how about Trip running through the ship in his underwear -- No that'snot my avatar but someone else I once knew1 Any good picture of Reed looking smart ass will probably be fine - more to the truth anyway!
Belen
Ensign

Postby lfvoy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 pm

May I humbly request an avatar?

The visual in the series that ALWAYS makes my jaw drop is from "Divergence" when Columbia flips over to go belly-to-belly with Enterprise. I particularly love the shot where their warp fields merge. Unfortunately, while I'm pretty decent with static images in PhotoShop, I don't have the slightest idea how to do something animated...and this particular visual really can't be expressed without at least a sequence of static images if not an actual animation.

Anyone up for making an avatar that shows Columbia flipping over and coming up underneath Enterprise? Preferably without showing Trip on a tether?

THANKS!
Bridge looks a lot different from here. Think anyone would mind if I fired a torpedo? -Travis Mayweather, "Cold Front"
lfvoy
Commander

Postby tish » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:57 am

And if you have time, (I can be patient and wait until after the holidays!) I would love an avatar of my own. I will leave the creation up to you, I just want it to be Trip. If you have been wanting to make a certain Trip avatar, then do so with my blessings. I will love it.

Thank you very much!
TRIP: Hold on. You never said anything about feet.
T'POL: Is that a problem?
TRIP: Well, for one thing, I haven't had a shower since this morning, and I know how sensitive that Vulcan nose of your can be.And I'm a little ticklish.Maybe more than a little.
tish
Commander

Postby Misplaced » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Would either of these do, tishkajaku?

Image Image
Misplaced

Postby tish » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Love them both....oh decisions, decisions!
TRIP: Hold on. You never said anything about feet.
T'POL: Is that a problem?
TRIP: Well, for one thing, I haven't had a shower since this morning, and I know how sensitive that Vulcan nose of your can be.And I'm a little ticklish.Maybe more than a little.
tish
Commander

Postby Belen » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Jan 10, 2012

I don't know if you could automatically put this with my name - but how about a screen shot from the drone ship episode with Malcolm Reed with his helmet off in the EVA suit?

(Okay I have to admit that I like looking at guys in baseball catcher's gear and that iconic picture of the early biplane pilot in a leather suit with boots and scarf and smoking a cigarette looking so, so wasted and so tired and so damn hot!)

So pretty please - Malcolm Reed in EVA suit with helmet off!

Belen
Belen
Ensign

Postby BobReed » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:36 am

Old Post
Last edited by BobReed on Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BobReed
Lieutenant JG

Postby WESRAMOS0109 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Hope for a Jonathan Archer avatar.
Cause I have faith of the heart, I'm going where my heart will take me.....
WESRAMOS0109
Ensign

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art