the delphic expanse

Need help. Chat session workshop?

Here's general open information about the writing workshops we offer here. You can announce your intention to workshop a fic or open a for everyone's eyes discussion. Fics are workshopped in the private workshop forum. You can also look for a beta reader and discuss betaing issues here.

Re: Need help. Chat session workshop?

Postby Lillith » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:35 pm

That's fine with me!
Lillith
Lieutenant

Postby Frakme » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:11 pm

I've got it! But I can't get on tinychat, it fails to connect every time. :( Maybe try again tomorrow night?
What I wouldn't give to have an Episode of Enterprise where Trip somehow manages to loses his uniform and gets covered in Nutella.

Aeryn: And you say you want to go back to that place of pain and suffering!
John: Well you guys don't have chocolate!
Frakme
Commander

Postby EntAllat » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Sure! I'm up for that. We didn't get that much time to actually chat about it after all, since that meeting come up for me, so another crack at it would be good.

Here's a question: do either of you have Gmail account? The chat functions there are much, much better and much friendlier at login. If not, no worries! But if you do, we could try that environment instead.

In the meantime, Lilith has seen the outline and I sent you an invite to look at it too. (I sent it to the email addy you have on your DE profile.) I'm about to send her an email with some of what I was going to mention in the chat as what I'm struggling with. I'll CC you.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby Frakme » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:24 pm

I'll pm you my gmail address.
I've had a brief skim through the outline, sounds great! Will have a proper read through tomorrow in advance of the session.
What I wouldn't give to have an Episode of Enterprise where Trip somehow manages to loses his uniform and gets covered in Nutella.

Aeryn: And you say you want to go back to that place of pain and suffering!
John: Well you guys don't have chocolate!
Frakme
Commander

Previous

Return to Writing Workshop Information and Beta Area