the delphic expanse

NaNoWriMo

Want to bounce ideas off fellow writers? Need some support? Post here.

Re: NaNoWriMo

Postby jespah » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:40 am

My school schedule says no.
jespah
Commander

Postby Aquarius » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:40 pm

I do wish my school schedule permitted this. I could do a boot camp, but when November comes around, no can do any way. Too busy recovering from midterms and prepping for finals.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Lillith » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:21 pm

I'm considering it, but it's not likely to happen.
Lillith
Lieutenant

Postby Mr Smith » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:13 am

I've set myself a very modest 20K word goal so as not to over-exert myself, but I'm finding it fun seeking cabin mates. If it goes well, I might try it again in July.

EDIT: Even though everyone's too busy to participate, if anyone can spare time to listen to me grumble about it/brainstorm, that's always appreciated. I'll probably be writing more of my fantasy novel, but I might also try short horror stories or something else fantastic. I'm an idea machine at the moment.
"Is that really how you see me? The eternal pessimist? The grim reaper? I don't want to die, what makes you think I want to die?"
Mr Smith
Captain

Postby EntAllat » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Mr Smith wrote:EDIT: Even though everyone's too busy to participate, if anyone can spare time to listen to me grumble about it/brainstorm, that's always appreciated. I'll probably be writing more of my fantasy novel, but I might also try short horror stories or something else fantastic. I'm an idea machine at the moment.

Deal! I'm always happy to listen or provide a nudge when someone's stuck.

As for participating, I've been considering it, if not for April, then definitely for July. That's a slow time for me when it come to my freelance projects and I'd like to do the sort of background prep I realized was missing in my last attempt as original fiction for NaNoWriMo. Either way, it'd be a good time to commit to writing again.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby jespah » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:00 pm

Mr Smith wrote:I've set myself a very modest 20K word goal so as not to over-exert myself, but I'm finding it fun seeking cabin mates. If it goes well, I might try it again in July.

EDIT: Even though everyone's too busy to participate, if anyone can spare time to listen to me grumble about it/brainstorm, that's always appreciated. I'll probably be writing more of my fantasy novel, but I might also try short horror stories or something else fantastic. I'm an idea machine at the moment.

Of course. Feel free to holler.
jespah
Commander

Postby jespah » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:26 pm

PS Doing NaNo again this year (my userid there is the same as it is here; please feel free to add me). Who else is? :)
jespah
Commander

Postby Lillith » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:09 am

jespah wrote:PS Doing NaNo again this year (my userid there is the same as it is here; please feel free to add me). Who else is? :)

Me! I'm doing NaNo this year. Not a ENT fic for my main project, but I'm working on a YA Lesbian Gothic Romance instead.
Lillith
Lieutenant

Postby Frakme » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:29 am

I'm starting today!
Basically doing the original work I started to do last year but abandoned because there was lots wrong with it.
My username is Madreleche if you want to look me up.
What I wouldn't give to have an Episode of Enterprise where Trip somehow manages to loses his uniform and gets covered in Nutella.

Aeryn: And you say you want to go back to that place of pain and suffering!
John: Well you guys don't have chocolate!
Frakme
Commander

Postby jespah » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Yay, more NaNo peeps! ♥
jespah
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Idea Space