the delphic expanse

FEBRUARY 2013 WORD PROMPT! :)

Here's where we'll post challenges, word prompts, round robins and other fun stuff.

FEBRUARY 2013 WORD PROMPT! :)

Postby Aquarius » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:35 am

Whoops, I'm a day late! Long day at school yesterday and I went to bed before I made it over here.

The old-timers know how this works. For those of you just trying this, it's pretty fun. Every month, I give you a prompt, usually a single word but sometimes a short phrase. You write an Enterprise story based on whatever the prompt inspires in your head. You do not have to incorporate the specific words into the story, but we want the ideas it inspired! Any style (adventure, romance, suspense, etc.) and any genre (slash, het, gen, etc.), any length (drabble, epic, or anything in between). Get it beta read, then ARCHIVE that sucker!!

While we do change the prompts monthly (read: when I remember), there's no real expiration date on them. If this one doesn't grab you, go through this section and browse prompts past.

Being that my birthday is this month, I'm always tempted to ask for something self-serving (and sometimes I do! :lol: ), but I can't think of anything like that this month. So your prompt is....

THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS

Now get out of here and go write something!
Aquarius
Site Admin

Re: FEBRUARY 2013 WORD PROMPT! :)

Postby Weerd1 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Heh. I actually wrote an Enterprise fan fic years ago by that very title. I'll give it proofread and put it in for Beta.
Weerd1
Ensign

Return to Challenges and Word Prompts