the delphic expanse

Your very own deleted scenes-thread

Here's where we'll post challenges, word prompts, round robins and other fun stuff.

Re: Your very own deleted scenes-thread

Postby Verse Ranger » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:54 am

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm glad people enjoyed it. It just occurred to me one day that Phlox is the only one who knows exactly how Trip and T'Pol feel about each other. I think knowing that, and seeing they couldn't make it clear to each other would probably make Phlox rather sad. It didn't seem like enough to make an entire story out of, but a nice framing scene to start a larger story right after Bound ends.
Verse Ranger
Ensign

Postby Frakme » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:11 am

I have a slightly smutty one to add... it was supposed to be in a longer story where Trip & Hoshi end up being compelled to have sex to save Archer's life, but it turned out humorous and so didn't fit in the story which is quite dark. As it happens, I abandoned that idea of them having sex completely as I really wasn't happy with it. Anyway, so here's the scene...

“So c’mon, who were you thinking of, Trip?”
“Excuse me?” Trip looked at her askance.
“Who were you thinking when we… you know!” She blushed, though she still smiled.
“Ya wouldn’t believe me if I told ya!” he said. “You going to tell me?”
She shook her head.
“No way, sir. Far too embarrassing!”
“Then why ask me if you ain't prepared to spill?”
They sat in silence, for a few minutes.
“Malcolm!” They both looked at each other in shock as they spoke in unison, then started laughing.
“I’d never pegged you for the type!” said Hoshi, “All those alien women!”
“You see, you’re jus’ like everyone else!” he retorted. “I get pregnant one time, then everyone think’s I’m the ship’s rent-a-slut! I never even had sex with Ah’len, since when does sticking your hand in some pebbles translates as sex?”
Hoshi looked chastened.
“I’m sorry sir, it’s just that you’re very attractive and you have quite a few admirers on the ship!”
“Apology accepted, I guess. I’ve always been a been equal opportunities guy when it comes to sex, I jus’ don’t advertise it. Don’t believe everything that ya hear, I haven’t been whorin’ my way around the galaxy!”
“So Malcolm?”
“Well, he is kinda sexy in that uptight, British way of his. Even though he does piss me off. I wouldn’t wanta relationship with him, but I wouldn’t kick him outta bed for eatin’ crackers.”
“Plus he has that air of danger about him,” Hoshi said, dreamily. “But he’d never be interested, it wouldn’t be ‘appropriate’!” She grimaced as she remember that embarrassing moment when he thought she was asking him on a date.
“He wouldn’t be interested in either of us. I hope he never finds out; if he knew that I fantasised about him a couple of times, he’d probably boot me out the nearest airlock!”
“Just a couple of times?” Hoshi smiled at him slyly.
“Well more than a couple,” he conceded. “I fantasise about lotsa people. Had a very weird dream abou’ Ambassador Soval once.”
Hoshi laughed out loud.
“You’re making that up!” she accused.
“No, really. It involved a pair of twins, a feather duster and a large tub of hummus.”
What I wouldn't give to have an Episode of Enterprise where Trip somehow manages to loses his uniform and gets covered in Nutella.

Aeryn: And you say you want to go back to that place of pain and suffering!
John: Well you guys don't have chocolate!
Frakme
Commander

Postby bluetiger » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:16 am

:laugh I really enjoyed that, Frakme. I can see were all that fun might not fit in a serious story but I'm glad we got to read it.

Although, I would have enjoyed reading the sex part as well :makeout
bluetiger

Postby Frakme » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:59 am

bluetiger wrote::laugh I really enjoyed that, Frakme. I can see were all that fun might not fit in a serious story but I'm glad we got to read it.

Although, I would have enjoyed reading the sex part as well :makeout

LOL, thank you!!
What I wouldn't give to have an Episode of Enterprise where Trip somehow manages to loses his uniform and gets covered in Nutella.

Aeryn: And you say you want to go back to that place of pain and suffering!
John: Well you guys don't have chocolate!
Frakme
Commander

Postby Cap'n Frances » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:37 pm

It was very humorous - especially the part with Soval and "a of twins, a feather duster and a large tub of hummus."
Cap'n Frances
Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Challenges and Word Prompts