the delphic expanse

The Doctor Is In - aka the John Billingsley Thread

Fic and non-fic discussion of characters, species, writers, and actors. Villian and friendly alien topics now found here.

John Billingsley in Hothouse Bruiser

Postby Honeybee » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 pm

The producer/creator of an audio drama starring John Billingsley, Denise Crosby and Armin Shimerman has contacted us asking for a little love. Here's his email. Give them some love from us if you are so inclined. :waveit

Hello - I have created a Future-Noir audio drama which features John Billingsley, Denise Crosby, and Armin Shimerman -- among many others sci-fi actors.

I would love for somebody to post it on the Delphic Expanse. I think it would be of interest.

It's an Audio Drama -- imagine "Blade Runner" as done by Orson Welles in the golden age of radio.

You can check it out on the various links below.

The show is available on a free phone app for the iPhone or Android. I hope you'll check it out and deem it worthy of a post on your site. I'd be happy to help in any way to facilitate that.

Joel Metzger

Free Iphone Ap
Free Android Ap
Twitter
Youtube
Itunes Podcast
Honeybee
Site Admin

Re: John Billingsley in Hothouse Bruiser

Postby EntAllat » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Very cool! I'll check it out and retweet on Twitter.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Nice! I can't wait to check this out. :mrgreen:
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Honeybee » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:17 pm

I really appreciate that the creator reached out to us. It's obviously a small project, but with podcasting really taking off, it's fun to see people getting creative with the medium. I listen to podcasts all the time!
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby paulinem » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 pm

I recon that this is pretty awesome! I'll have a looksee and start spreading the word!

Enterprise S5 Website
The continuing adventures of a show that ended too soon...
paulinem
Captain

John Billingsley in Cold Case

Postby Kathy Rose » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:59 am

I just happened to catch John Billingsley in "Cold Case," in an episode made in 2004, last night. He has an unmatched talent for playing the bad guy. :shock: I was seriously creeped out by his character and the way he played it.
Old enough to know better, but that's never stopped me before.
Kathy Rose
Captain

Re: John Billingsley in Cold Case

Postby Reanok » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:53 am

Yeah he certainly was sinister in that role,I remember seeing it and thinking John was areally talented actor.
Reanok
Captain

John Billingsley on Leverage (from 2010)

Postby Verse Ranger » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:17 pm

So, this is an old one, but I didn't see that anyone else had mentioned it, so I thought I would pass it along.

Watching my way through Leverage on Netflix, and John Billingsley has a significant guest roll in Season 3, Episode 11 The Rashomon Job. It's a one off episode that actually takes place before the "crew" got together, so you don't need to have seen any other episodes for it to make sense. It's fun to watch because it really showcases Billingsley's acting ability. He gets to play the same character from 5 different perspectives with some pretty significant personally difference. He does a great job playing the same scene two or three different times with the same dialog but very different meanings behind the words and actions.
Verse Ranger
Ensign

The Doctor Is In - aka the John Billinglsey Thread

Postby EntAllat » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:35 pm

John Billingsley didn't already have his own "People of Enterprise" forum? Shame on us. Fixing that now by gathering up all the loose posts.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Re: The Doctor Is In - aka the John Billinglsey Thread

Postby EntAllat » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Stumbled across this photo of John Billingsley as a body on the show The Bridge today and this photo gallery too.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Next

Return to The People of Enterprise