the delphic expanse

AT&T art

No, we don't mean the communications corporate giant. If threesomes aren't your thing, RUN!!!

Re: AT&T art

Postby Koken » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Watches Enterprise is just so inspiring...
I kept having trouble with Archer and Tucker's face but I think it still gets the message across.
Enjoy!
-Koken

Not Work Safe - (http://kokenchang01.deviantart.com/)
Last edited by Koken on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
I've got faith of the heart,
going where my heart will take me,
I've got faith to believe.
Koken
Ensign

Postby bluetiger » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:01 pm

NICE! Wow, those are great, Koken. Yep, I definitely got the message :drool
bluetiger

Postby Koken » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Thanks bluetiger!
That means a lot coming from you, I really love your pictures, specifically the way you make your faces I can absolutely tell who the people are and it is far harder than it looks!
-k
Koken
Ensign

Postby Mistress Euclid » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:36 pm

OH! :clap Thank goodness for smartphones! I am so glad that I got to see these before going home for the day.

Bluetiger: you thrill and amaze every time. I might have to build a ficlet around that picture. Everyone is so beautiful and relaxed. I feel so :heartbeat when I look at that. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

And...

KOKEN!! Oh my gosh. I am so glad you're here and that you've joined us. And I must say I LOVE that avatar you're sporting! It's genius.

I had no idea you could draw, too! That there are two of you who draw my OT3 is just amazing and more than anyone can ask for. I love these, Koken. In fact...with your permission...I have an adult-themed AT&T blog on Tumblr, and I was wondering if it was okay with you if I posted these there? I can even set it up so clicking on the picture will go directly to your home page or Deviant Art gallery or whatever. I would be absolutely honored if you let me post these.

Oh, this has become such a great day! Thank you both. :3some
I have an AT&T avatar and you don't.
(Thanks to Misplaced!)
Mistress Euclid

Postby Koken » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Hey Thanks! :thankyou

I am like a box of chocolates...you never kno- ohhh chocolates sound good.
I am also easily distracted.

Thanks for the welcome, I do in fact sketch and draw as well as write. I don't often do fan art, but I sketch a lot for fun and when I'm watching tv. So after I saw this thread, one SPECIFICALLY devoted to ATT I was inspired and watching enterprise at the time. It felt like a neon sign that said "Well...it exists so you should do it." I also spent the afternoon doing some quick coloring of these little sketches for some fun. I like making T'pol just a little greenish cause she's flushed... ;) Those boys have a way of getting the blood pumping.

I have no problem with the re-posting as long as you link it back to my profile somewhere, either on Warp 5 or ff.net so they can contact me if they like. I don't have a deviant art page or anything cause I just don't end up sketching often enough. Actually...I do have a deviant art page it just has nothing on it...

Take any of the ones you like, and you never know i might start doing this more often with my new found free time.
:)

-Koken

Not Work Safe - (http://kokenchang01.deviantart.com/)
Last edited by Koken on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Koken
Ensign

Postby bluetiger » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Koken, the color is awesome. You really should do more of them for the Expanse. You certainly have a gift for it.
bluetiger

Postby paulinem » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:31 pm

bluetiger wrote:I'm still in sweet mode. Exhausted

Some days after a long and difficult shift, sex just isn’t in the cards.

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!

*dies*

*drools*

*smiles*

*sighs*

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Um. Okay. I'm speechless... Such a wonderful, wonderful drawing, BT! :hearteyes

Koken wrote:Watches Enterprise is just so inspiring...
I kept having trouble with Archer and Tucker's face but I think it still gets the message across.
Enjoy!
-Koken

Oh, my lord! We are getting soooo spoilt at the Expanse! Another wonderful, wonderful drawing! :hearteyes :hearteyes :hearteyes :hearteyes :hearteyes

Thank you for sharing, Koken! I hope we do see more!

Enterprise S5 Website
The continuing adventures of a show that ended too soon...
paulinem
Captain

Postby Honeybee » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Wow, it's gotten hot and amazing in here.

Well done, Koken. Well done.
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 pm

WOW!! With color now, too! Awesome, Koken. :3some I hope you continue to post art here.

I've gotten a little sidetracked because of school, but we're still going to have an art gallery here as soon as I can figure a couple of things out. I hope you'll consider posting your art there as well.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Koken » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:12 am

Hey, I know the feeling, last time I got sidetracked with school it took me a year and graduation in order to start posting again...so yeah, as soon as you get that gallery up I'll hop in line to start filling with fan art and icons and smiley faces galore.

For encouragement of course!
:cheering :wave :cheering :wave :cheering

-koken
Koken
Ensign

PreviousNext

Return to AT&T and Other Threesomes/Moresomes (A Little Bit Het, a Little Bit Slash, and a Whole Lot of Fun!)