the delphic expanse

Archer/Tucker/Reed

No, we don't mean the communications corporate giant. If threesomes aren't your thing, RUN!!!

Re: Archer/Tucker/Reed

Postby Mistress Euclid » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Koken wrote:(In the interest of full disclosure:just cause I like this/think it's an interesting theory... doesn't mean I follow it. I just realized that ...once upon a year ago...wrote and ATR that not only didn't beat up Reed, but it didn't beat up Tucker either. For some reason I took down the Captain, and it was more situation that the additional person that inspired the relationship...So despite my hypocritical fiction list...I thought I would share this logic, because I think I've seen it illustrated in a lot of ATR's and it might inspire discussion)

-Koken

I find myself doing that as well. I write and read things sometimes that are not my "mental canon", simply because the idea intrigues me or because as an artist, I need to "go there." I'm very open to sharing reasoning this way.
I have an AT&T avatar and you don't.
(Thanks to Misplaced!)
Mistress Euclid

Postby paulinem » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Koken wrote:Hey there!
I'm pretty new to the forum, and I'm also a pretty big ATR fan. I am also an ATT fan. I write for several fandoms but for some reason I have a really hard time writing just a pair in the Ent. genre. I always feel like someones getting left out. When i do read...or write...just pairs its almost like the third person is just ignored completely. I guess it's better that way then trying to convince myself they shouldn't be in the relationship. Frankly that probably just wont work. So not only do I like this particular thread a lot, this sections is super nice.

My new fic is Titled Damaged, it's on Warp 5 and on FF.net, for some reason I had trouble getting the italics on warp 5, i'll have to go through the whole fic again. :( so instead, here is a linke to the ff.net one.

22,000 words and NC-17
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7439949/1/Damaged

Hope you guys like it.

-Koken.

KOKEN! How awesome of you to join. Welcome!

I've never posted any reviews for your stories, however I will be, now that I'm a bit more confident in that area (which is why I never used to comment). But, I will say - I LOVE your writing! I've read all your stories at Warp5, and I would have to say that my favorite is 'I Know I shouldn't'. Such an excellent study of my two favorite men! So, I'm gonna...

:stickpoke

For more! :twisted:

I look forward to reading more from you, and I really hope that you will archive your wonderful writings at the Delphic Expanse.

Enterprise S5 Website
The continuing adventures of a show that ended too soon...
paulinem
Captain

Postby Koken » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:23 pm

paulinem wrote: I will say - I LOVE your writing! I've read all your stories at Warp5, and I would have to say that my favorite is 'I Know I shouldn't'. Such an excellent study of my two favorite men! So, I'm gonna...

:stickpoke

For more! :twisted:

I look forward to reading more from you, and I really hope that you will archive your wonderful writings at the Delphic Expanse.

Hey paulinem, I don't know how I missed this post, but thank you so much for the compliment! That is so sweet! I'm glad you like them! I also find that stick...eyepoke thing strangely ...compelling... :writer :writer
I've got faith of the heart,
going where my heart will take me,
I've got faith to believe.
Koken
Ensign

Postby paulinem » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Koken wrote:I also find that stick...eyepoke thing strangely ...compelling... :writer :writer

Ooo... way cool! :cheering

Enterprise S5 Website
The continuing adventures of a show that ended too soon...
paulinem
Captain

Previous

Return to AT&T and Other Threesomes/Moresomes (A Little Bit Het, a Little Bit Slash, and a Whole Lot of Fun!)