the delphic expanse

Other Femslash

Girls gone wild.

Other Femslash

Postby Mistress Euclid » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:38 am

So, I decided to dig into the Warp5 Complex looking for other femslash pairings.

I expected a T'Pol/T'Pau fic somewhere - but no luck. Let me know if you know of one.

But I did discover a Seven of Nine/T'Pol crossover fic. Sessions by Nautika. That also seems like a no-brainer.
I have an AT&T avatar and you don't.
(Thanks to Misplaced!)
Mistress Euclid

Postby Honeybee » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:34 am

I can't say I have much experience in the femslash world. But I did decide to make Hoshi bi in one of my stories, just because I wanted to see if I could do it. But I didn't write any sex or romance - just made it a plot point. I had Hoshi hook up with a female OC in the Twilight verse, because it felt organic to the story. I like it when stories have both gay and straight characters, because that's the way the world is.
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby DevQ » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Mistress Euclid wrote:So, I decided to dig into the Warp5 Complex looking for other femslash pairings.

I expected a T'Pol/T'Pau fic somewhere - but no luck. Let me know if you know of one.

Here's two. They're not very good IMHO, but there they are.

http://svpress.us/femmefuhqfest/round19 ... hadow.html

This one starts a little ways down. Everybody sleeps with everybody... eventually.

http://www.svpress.us/femmefuhqfest/rou ... om-me.html

A little better, but not winning any literary awards.
DevQ
Ensign

Re: Other Femslash

Postby Lillith » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:49 pm

How about T'Pol/V'Lar, or Hoshi/V'Lar. I haven't seen either done but Hoshi/V'Lar could make a nice one-shot of some form at least. What happened before T'Pol found them together in the mess etc.
Lillith
Lieutenant

Return to T'Pol and Hoshi, and Other Femslash (Slash)