the delphic expanse

Archer/Reed Represent!

By popular demand, here's the place where Archer/Reed shippers can represent.

Postby mareel » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Lodestone/Anchor essay makes a powerful, well thought out case for Archer/Reed. Unfortunately, the link you provided doesn't seem to work.

I just corrected the link, it had somehow tried to include the sentence punctuation in the link :( Give it another try.

I particularly enjoy your Archer/Reed drabbles. They're soulful and luminous. I'd like to read all of them in chronological order.

Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed them. I know I have a listing of them in chronological order somewhere. Let me get back to you with that when I find it. I know Entkayjay posted a link here on this community yesterday for Treksoap. I'll see if I can find that too.
mareel
Lt. Commander

Postby Mistress Euclid » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:40 am

I just discovered this Reed/Archer and Hoshi/T'Pol slash story. Boiling Point by Olli.
I have an AT&T avatar and you don't.
(Thanks to Misplaced!)
Mistress Euclid

Re: Archer/Reed Represent!

Postby mjr91 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:58 am

Hi, needed to drop in and proclaim the wonders of A/R to the already converted. I have much stuff up at Warp 5, some with Mareel, and a good bit over at WWOMB as well, if I understand Peja correctly. I also have an A/R dom/sub novella, with short stories, Conflagration, that's a zine (written by me and a now-out-of-fandom friend, Cinmbria, as "The Evil Twins") at Agent With Style. Entkayjay can comment on that, as I'm unduly prejudiced about the baby.

I haven't written A/R lately, because I've got a hotter writing-streak obsession with Boston Legal (Denny/Alan) -- quite possibly because I'm a lawyer myself, although A/R is still my favorite ENT pairing (and in fact my only ENT pairing, though I've done Hoshi/Liz Cutler too). A certain person (see above, she ALWAYS gets me in trouble) is trying to poke me out of my peace and quiet to get back into A/R production as well.
mjr91
Ensign

Postby entkayjay » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:08 am

Me? Trouble?

:lol:

We wuv you, MJ!

And yes, for those who have or can get access to Conflagration, your little D/s hearts will pitter patter for weeks, if not months. Years. (Keep going?) Did I mention one of the additional stories is a slash threesome, in case that piques the interest more?

That 'zine was my introduction to well-written, extremely hot D/s. *claps*
entkayjay
Commander

Postby Mistress Euclid » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:47 am

Folks? I don't know if you've been peeking in at the art forums, but I just wanted to give Archer/Reed fans a heads-up: bluetiger has been doing slash art in the slash art thread, and her latest piece is an Archer/Reed illo. You should go check it out! :hearteyes
I have an AT&T avatar and you don't.
(Thanks to Misplaced!)
Mistress Euclid

Previous

Return to Archer and Reed (Slash)