the delphic expanse

I don't 'ship these two, but...

Achilles had his Patroclus, Jonathan Archer had Trip Tucker.

I don't 'ship these two, but...

Postby Aquarius » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:00 pm

...I totally get it!! 8)

Image

Yummy.
Avatar by Misplaced.
User avatar
Aquarius
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5516
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Postby crystalswolf » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Hmmm... this picture reminds me of the kalifee dream scene in Mistress Euclid's "Equilateral"

They just need to be a little sweatier then... :smitten ... and some... :love: that leads to... :makingout with a helping of... :happydance... until finally... :grouphug

:woohoo
crystalswolf
Moderator
 
Posts: 1325
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Postby Misplaced » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:32 pm

A friend of mine, HopefulRomantic, made this avatar and I love it (I don't ship for them either... but seriously, I get it!):

Image
User avatar
Misplaced
Moderator
 
Posts: 1905
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:38 pm
Location: Somewhere in my head.

Postby Honeybee » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:45 am

Very nice picture! :awwww
User avatar
Honeybee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5634
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Postby Mistress Euclid » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:48 am

:awwww

I totally ship for these two. . .err. . .plus one. :ROFL
I have an AT&T avatar and you don't.
(Thanks to Misplaced!)
User avatar
Mistress Euclid
Moderator
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Postby Aquarius » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:55 am


crystalswolf wrote:Hmmm... this picture reminds me of the kalifee dream scene in Mistress Euclid's "Equilateral"

They just need to be a little sweatier then... :smitten ... and some... :love: that leads to... :makingout with a helping of... :happydance... until finally... :grouphug

:woohoo



*dies* :rolf Awesome.
Avatar by Misplaced.
User avatar
Aquarius
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5516
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Postby Brandyjane » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 pm

I can't help but break into a big grin every time I see screencaps from "Desert Crossing." WOW!!!
Brandyjane
Lt. Commander
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:18 am

Postby Section69 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:31 pm


Misplaced wrote:A friend of mine, HopefulRomantic, made this avatar and I love it (I don't ship for them either... but seriously, I get it!):

Image



Oh, that's lovely.

Yeah, same here. I don't (or perhaps I should just say I haven't yet) shipped these two -- but I totally get it.
User avatar
Section69
Lieutenant JG
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:11 am

Re:

Postby Mistress Euclid » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:29 pm


Aquarius wrote:
crystalswolf wrote:Hmmm... this picture reminds me of the kalifee dream scene in Mistress Euclid's "Equilateral"

They just need to be a little sweatier then... :smitten ... and some... :love: that leads to... :makingout with a helping of... :happydance... until finally... :grouphug

:woohoo



*dies* :rolf Awesome.



That's almost even funnier with the emoticon descriptions than it is with the emoticons themselves. :lol:

Seriously, though. I think I have a hankering to write something for this 'ship...tough it might feel like cheating on my OT3 without T'Pol.

But you know...just the muscles alone on both those men will make me get over it pretty quickly. :twisted:
I have an AT&T avatar and you don't.
(Thanks to Misplaced!)
User avatar
Mistress Euclid
Moderator
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Re:

Postby paulinem » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:53 pm


Mistress Euclid wrote:Seriously, though. I think I have a hankering to write something for this 'ship...tough it might feel like cheating on my OT3 without T'Pol.

But you know...just the muscles alone on both those men will make me get over it pretty quickly. :twisted:



Oh, please do! *bats eyelids pleadingly*
Image

Enterprise S5 Website
The continuing adventures of a show that ended too soon...
User avatar
paulinem
Captain
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:46 pm
Location: Queensland, Australia

Next

Return to Archer and Tucker (Slash)

  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest