the delphic expanse

The "one-off" pairings

Think Archer & T'Pau should have hooked up? Still clinging to Reed/T'Pol because of Shuttlepod One? On board with the weirdness that is Soval/Amanda? Make a thread and make your case!

Re: The "one-off" pairings

Postby tarheelladync » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:02 am

If I ever manage to finish my January word prompt I have them together too. As well as the full length novella I'm still trying to reformat to first person/memoir style. I agree that she and Jon fit well together.
If man can dream it, man can do it. To the stars people!!!
tarheelladync
Lieutenant JG

Postby Honeybee » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:23 pm

I have Jon and Erika together in the family secrets series, and I just wrote a story from the POV of their late in life son that drives them both a little crazy! So, count me in on the J/E train.
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby CriMiBird » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Hummingbird2 wrote:
CriMiBird wrote:I haven't been on here in ages but... I think my current Enterprise OTP would probably fit in here... because...

Jon and Erika... I mean.... eeep. THEY ARE SO PERFECT AND CUTE TOGETHER.

I just don't know where else to post this!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth! :D :bolian

DUDE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE ON HERE THIS HAS OFFICIALLY MADE MY DAY!!!
There's a fine, fine line; between a lover, and a friend
I cannot cope with the adorable that is Jon Archer and Erika Hernandez
CriMiBird
Ensign

Postby CriMiBird » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:11 pm

EntAllat wrote:
CriMiBird wrote:I haven't been on here in ages but... I think my current Enterprise OTP would probably fit in here... because...

Jon and Erika... I mean.... eeep. THEY ARE SO PERFECT AND CUTE TOGETHER.

I just don't know where else to post this!!!

Oh good. :) One of my stories that I'm finishing up has just a hint of the two of them. :) I wasn't sure if there was anybody who still liked that pairing, or anyone looking for fic for that one.

I am ALWAYS looking for Jon/Erika fic.

I think I found the only roleplay group on the internet where everyone in it ships Jon/Erika... so we married them off on Christmas Eve and it was very cute and them.

The fic I'm currently posting is (finally) getting to the nicer bit, but I've written one ALL about Jon and Erika during the NX programme and how they came to be together before Jon got Enterprise and such like that I'm hoping to start posting soon.
CriMiBird
Ensign

Postby CriMiBird » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Maybe I should start a thread for Jon and Erika since they seem pretty popular after all.

I've always got them having a daughter in my fics though. It's fun!
CriMiBird
Ensign

Postby Kathy Rose » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:26 pm

I always thought it would be interesting to explore the dynamics between Jon and Erika as captains, given their personal relationship, and what would happen if they didn't agree in any given situation.
Old enough to know better, but that's never stopped me before.
Kathy Rose
Captain

Postby Brandyjane » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 pm

CriMiBird wrote: The fic I'm currently posting is (finally) getting to the nicer bit, but I've written one ALL about Jon and Erika during the NX programme and how they came to be together before Jon got Enterprise and such like that I'm hoping to start posting soon.

This sounds interesting!

Changing the subject a little, I had a two-day season one marathon a couple of weeks ago when I was home sick, and Cutler/Phlox really stood out to me. I haven't watched "Dear Doctor" since the first time I saw it because I didn't care for it much the first time, but this time I liked it much more, mainly because I paid more attention to the Liz Cutler plot. I found her interest in Phlox kind of charming, and his reactions to her were cute, too. For some reason I had it in my head that they decided to just be friends, but during my rewatch I realized that they actually left it open.
Brandyjane
Lt. Commander

Postby Honeybee » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:56 pm

It was an unexpected flirtation, but it did make Phlox quite interesting early on. It's a shame the show didn't continue to use Cutler more, and then, of course, poor Kellie Waymire passed away.
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby CriMiBird » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:18 am

Brandyjane wrote:
CriMiBird wrote: The fic I'm currently posting is (finally) getting to the nicer bit, but I've written one ALL about Jon and Erika during the NX programme and how they came to be together before Jon got Enterprise and such like that I'm hoping to start posting soon.

This sounds interesting!

Changing the subject a little, I had a two-day season one marathon a couple of weeks ago when I was home sick, and Cutler/Phlox really stood out to me. I haven't watched "Dear Doctor" since the first time I saw it because I didn't care for it much the first time, but this time I liked it much more, mainly because I paid more attention to the Liz Cutler plot. I found her interest in Phlox kind of charming, and his reactions to her were cute, too. For some reason I had it in my head that they decided to just be friends, but during my rewatch I realized that they actually left it open.

Thanks hun. I'll definitely make a point to post it here when its finished!

I love Cutler/Phlox. It's so adorable, I have so many issues watching Kellie Waymire's episodes though. I always end up pausing at least once to have a quick cry coz it's just so sad!
CriMiBird
Ensign

Postby Lillith » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:40 am

Kotik wrote:1. Trip/Ah'len
This was the first one-episode 'romance', although to me it felt more like a friendship. But considering that he carried her child... :lol:

A little off topic, but I always wondered what would happen if he had kept they baby. How it would work, because they found a logical way to make Male Pregnancy plausible by making it a biology thing. What if Ah'len had decided to live on Enterprise with Trip?
Lillith
Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Other Pairings (Het)