the delphic expanse

Malcolm & Talas

Think Archer & T'Pau should have hooked up? Still clinging to Reed/T'Pol because of Shuttlepod One? On board with the weirdness that is Soval/Amanda? Make a thread and make your case!

Re: Malcolm & Talas

Postby Mr Smith » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:40 am

bluetiger wrote:Mr. Smith, as sort of a belated birthday gift, I was suddenly inspired to draw Malcolm and Talas. I hope this inspires you to write your story.

PS to Honeybee, this is Malcolm and Talas from a kinder and gentler universe :lol: .

I just noticed you posted it here too so I have to comment here too. I love it so much and you did such an amazing job. :adore :adore :adore
"Is that really how you see me? The eternal pessimist? The grim reaper? I don't want to die, what makes you think I want to die?"
Mr Smith
Captain

Re: Malcolm & Talas

Postby Glory1863 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:25 pm

I was poking around at ff.net last night after work and found a new author for Enterprise who has done a number of Andorian-centric stories that I thought were very nice, including one featuring Shran/Talas. I know Mr. Smith is looking for Malcolm/Talas, but there is so little Talas fic out there, that I thought he might enjoy this. I think the author has done a very good job with her characterizations of both Talas and Shran. There were certain thoughts and actions on Shran's part that I could totally picture Malcolm thinking and doing as well. Please check out An Overture by Aurora West. This is rated M, but isn't really terribly graphic.
MR_Beautiful avatar by M&M (Mareel and Misplaced)
Glory1863
Captain

Previous

Return to Other Pairings (Het)