Malcolm and Jon continue their established relationship in the "Twilight" AU.
> Archer and Reed Characters: Archer
Genre & Keywords: Angst
, Canon AU
, Twilight UniverseStory Type: DrabbleWarnings:
November 26, 2010 Updated:
November 26, 2010
Disclaimer: The characters of Star Trek: Enterprise are the intellectual property of CBS/Paramount. No profit is being made.
This is a series of 9 drabbles set in the AU of the Season 3 "Twilight" episode. Some are Jon's POV and some are from Malcolm, and they are not intended to be purely chronological.
1. Just Yesterday by Mareel [Reviews - 0] (100 words)
Summary: Malcolm and Jon try to continue their relationship, living day to day.
This was my first response to "Twilight" after it aired. I didn't know if there would be more of this or not, but I needed to write it immediately.
2. Ceti Alpha Five by Mareel [Reviews - 0] (98 words)
Summary: It is very cold in space.
3. Dear Jonathan by Mareel [Reviews - 0] (98 words)
4. Dear Malcolm by Mareel [Reviews - 0] (100 words)
Summary: What memories endure?
5. Dichotomy by Mareel [Reviews - 0] (98 words)
Summary: Transcending the blurred distinctions between young and old, past and present.
6. Foreplay by Mareel [Reviews - 0] (98 words)
Set sometime during the 9 years on Ceti Alpha V. While Malcolm might remember the date when these things happened, Jonathan certainly would not, so I'm not going to try to pin it down either.
7. Afterglow by Mareel [Reviews - 0] (96 words)
8. Far From Morning by Mareel [Reviews - 0] (102 words)
Summary: "I was with you."
This was written in response to a lyrics challenge for Enya's "Fallen Embers." The summary is from those lyrics.
9. Risking Hope by Mareel [Reviews - 0] (95 words)
Summary: Of hope glinting through the shadows.