The second generation seen in "Seeing Angels" also lives in the MU. Can Trip and T'Pol control their passionate older children in troubled times? This is also a sequel to "A Mirror Cracked."
Written for the 2013 Valentine's Day Song Challenge, inspired by Stone Temple Pilot's "Sour Girl".
> Tucker and T'Pol
> Other Het
> Other Slash Characters: Archer
, Original Character
Genre & Keywords: Canon AU
, Mirror Universe
, VulcancentricStory Type: StoryWarnings: Futurefic
Challenges: Series: Mirrors Cracked
, Seeing Angels
, 2013 Valentine's Day Playlist Challenge
January 26, 2013 Updated:
February 04, 2013
Disclaimer: Star Trek isn't mine, no profit made.
This story won't make that much sense unless you've read my story "Seeing Angels" which introduces Trip and T'Pol's children and Archer and Hernandez's son. This is about their MU counterparts, but it takes place a few years before "Seeing Angels" so T'Mir, Lorian and Henry are in their late teens. This is also a sequel to "A Mirror Cracked", in which TnT and a revived Archer end up members of the Imperial Family.
1. Chapter 1 by Honeybee [Reviews - 2] (1345 words)
2. Chapter 2 by Honeybee [Reviews - 2] (1978 words)
3. Chapter 3 by Honeybee [Reviews - 2] (1217 words)
4. Chapter 4 by Honeybee [Reviews - 2] (1021 words)
5. Chapter 5 by Honeybee [Reviews - 2] (1508 words)
6. Chapter 6 by Honeybee [Reviews - 2] (1642 words)
7. Chapter 7 by Honeybee [Reviews - 2] (1118 words)