Written for the March History Challenge from The Delphic Expanse
Summary: Our dashing cast of characters set in the period of Caesar Augustus Octavius, around 31 BC. Sagittarius hunts down deserters of Marcus Antonius’s army to add to the ranks of Caesar Octavius. Oh, and an experiment that will shortly go awry.
2011 Delphie Winner: Best Sex that Never Was (Archer/Sato)
> Archer and Sato
> Tucker and T'Pol
> The Next Generation Characters: Archer
Genre & Keywords: Challenge
, GeneralStory Type: StoryWarnings:
Challenges: Series: 2011 March History Challenge
April 13, 2011 Updated:
June 25, 2011
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Rated: R for adult themes, and for slavery.
Thank you to my great beta Honeybee!
1. Chapter 1 by Artisticmom2 [Reviews - 8] (3551 words)
2. Chapter 2 by Artisticmom2 [Reviews - 6] (2964 words)
Thanks to my great beta Honeybee!
3. Chapter 3 by Artisticmom2 [Reviews - 4] (4247 words)
Many thanks to my hardworking beta Honeybee!
4. Chapter 4 by Artisticmom2 [Reviews - 7] (3973 words)
Many thanks to the always awesome beta Honeybee!
5. Chapter 5 by Artisticmom2 [Reviews - 6] (2258 words)
Thanks to my beta Honeybee!
6. Chapter 6 by Artisticmom2 [Reviews - 6] (3330 words)
This chapter is a bit more R rated then the others. If adult themes bother you then please skip this chapter and continue reading with the next. All you're going to miss is a bit of steaminess.
7. Chapter 7 by Artisticmom2 [Reviews - 7] (3016 words)
Here's a synopsis of the last chapter if you skipped it. Sagittarius and Astra almost, but not quite, did "it". They were interrupted by the emperor's guards come to take them to the palace in the middle of the night.
8. Chapter 8 by Artisticmom2 [Reviews - 6] (2869 words)
Once again thanks go to the fabulous Honeybee!
9. Chapter 9 by Artisticmom2 [Reviews - 7] (2676 words)
My thanks to Honeybee for being beta on this story and thanks to the Delphic Expanse for insisting on always having a beta in the first place. I have learned so much from this and my story is the better for it.