the delphic expanse

Archer and Tucker art

Achilles had his Patroclus, Jonathan Archer had Trip Tucker.

Re: Archer and Tucker art

Postby paulinem » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Oh. Oh... Ohhhhhh.... BT, that's just so intimate, and sexy, and, and...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

You have just made my life! :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow Image Image Image Image Image

Enterprise S5 Website
The continuing adventures of a show that ended too soon...
paulinem
Captain

Postby bluetiger » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Oh pauline, It's so good to hear from you. I hope you are well. I know how you feel about Jon/Trip so I hoped it would please you. Intimate is the word I had in mind.

It is really good to see familiar names here tonight. I hope work eases up for you guys soon.
bluetiger

Postby paulinem » Tue May 01, 2012 8:02 pm

bluetiger wrote:... but my insecure little mind thought maybe I went too far and offended the masses.

I meant to say something yesterday, but for some reason it completely slipped out of my mind!!! I can only plead Old Age!!! :doh

Anyways, bluetiger, I completely understand your insecurities, I'm drowning in that right now, but please know that I LOVE, ADORE, and APPRECIATE your artwork sooooo much, I'd be lost if you didn't update often. And, also...

you could never offend me! :D

bluetiger wrote:Oh pauline, It's so good to hear from you. I hope you are well. I know how you feel about Jon/Trip so I hoped it would please you. Intimate is the word I had in mind.

It is really good to see familiar names here tonight. I hope work eases up for you guys soon.

I'm doing okay, thanks, BT! You know, I actually woke up (extremely early, mind), and the first thing I thought about (apart from GAH! Why am I awake this early), was this beautiful drawing, which reminded me of a drabble I did once that I always wanted a drawing of! So... :cheering I gots me one now! :D

Anyways, I'm hoping to make it in a bit more soon. I've been trying to dedicate myself to write, but it's been getting me down, and I didn't want to bring that mood to my home away from home!

Enterprise S5 Website
The continuing adventures of a show that ended too soon...
paulinem
Captain

Postby Aquarius » Tue May 01, 2012 8:54 pm

BT--Just know that whenever you're the most worried you're offending me, that's usually when I love you the most. :hugs
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby tish » Wed May 02, 2012 12:43 am

Aquarius wrote:
bluetiger wrote:Holy cow, thanks. I was beginning to think all the Jon/Trip shippers had left the planet :lol:

No,just our brains LOL!

This evening, though, I'm wondering where the hell everybody is in general. So glad you came by to play!

I am not a slasher at anything, (no judging here, just not my natural state of being) however I do love your beautiful depictions of love in your art, bluetiger, in all it's manifestations!

And we are all here, Aquarius...just busy with end of spring semester responsibilities.

We Had our BCWJC graduation tonight, you all know how much I love empowering women to take control of their lives. 8 more tonight are on their way!!!
TRIP: Hold on. You never said anything about feet.
T'POL: Is that a problem?
TRIP: Well, for one thing, I haven't had a shower since this morning, and I know how sensitive that Vulcan nose of your can be.And I'm a little ticklish.Maybe more than a little.
tish
Commander

Postby bluetiger » Wed May 02, 2012 2:07 pm

It's so good to hear from all of you. I realize there are always quiet times on the boards but it warms my heart when you guys pop in and I know everyone is okay.

tishkajaku wrote:I am not a slasher at anything, (no judging here, just not my natural state of being) however I do love your beautiful depictions of love in your art, bluetiger, in all it's manifestations!

And Tish, I appreciate the comment. I have a friend at deviant art who is also not a slasher, but she always comments on the beauty of the men's bodies even though it isn't her cup of tea. People like you, that can see beyond a certain ship and still be appreciative are rare and wonderful. I promise, you will never get cooties from my drawings :lol:

Aquarius wrote:BT--Just know that whenever you're the most worried you're offending me, that's usually when I love you the most. :hugs

You, my darling Aquarius, are the one person I know I could never offend :laugh
bluetiger

Postby Kylah618 » Wed May 02, 2012 9:38 pm

bluetiger wrote:Holy cow, thanks. I was beginning to think all the Jon/Trip shippers had left the planet :lol:

Haven't left the planet! Work has just been kicking my tail lately. I haven't had time to do much of anything. :(

LOVE the latest drawing. It was just so... Ahhh... :hearthead :omg :mademyday

:coldshower :coldshower :coldshower :coldshower :coldshower
Malcolm: The radio! Or is it just the galaxy, giggling at us again?
Trip: It can giggle all it wants. But the galaxy's not gettin' any of our burbon!
Kylah618
Lt. Commander

Postby bluetiger » Thu May 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Thanks, Kylah. I know real life keeps everyone pretty busy so I really appreciate when folks take time to comment. All you guys are the best.
bluetiger

Postby EntAllat » Thu May 03, 2012 7:26 pm

I want to second what everyone else here says. I've watched your ability to capture expression, mood, texture and realism in your art just grow and I am always amazed and awed by your talent -- and your bravery in depicting intimate moments in your art. That's not easy, even in writing.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby bluetiger » Sat May 05, 2012 1:13 am

EntAllat, that is so kind of you to say. I have been striving to improve.

You mentioned bravery. You know, I do feel a responsibility, just like the writers, to convey the love and emotions between the characters I draw. I always try to represent them in a respectful manner.
bluetiger

PreviousNext

Return to Archer and Tucker (Slash)