the delphic expanse

Malcolm and Hoshi Fic recommendations

For those who think this was the biggest missed opportunity on the show - here is your playground!

Postby Hummingbird2 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:53 am

Another rec: Twenty Questions by Shi Shi. Rated PG-R,and available at Linguistics Database (there are two extras on the fanfic forum).
Icon by TwilightProwler.
Hummingbird2
Commander

Postby Honeybee » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:40 am

So, I've been revisiting and polishing my big post- "Terra Prime" story Family Secrets.

It's a TnT story with a huge, substantial R/S b-plot which starts in

Chapter 5

The R/S stuff started out as comic relief. Remembering my freshman undergraduate Shakespeare class, I went for that kind of structure. TnT were the lovers, Archer the King and R/S were supposed to be the clowns - falling in love and adding a light touch to the story.

Gradually, that dynamic shifted and R/S turns very dramatic in the story. I'm having fun rereading what I wrote about them. :wink:
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby tish » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 am

Yaaaa more reading for the holidays. Let's see. That makes 7 new books from Amazon, gleaned from EntAllat's list, the 3 I purchased in the summer that I put aside during the fall semester, and now all of the fanfic that is recommended here. I am SOOOOO glad I did not discover these books/fanfics while I was at university.....it would have been too hard to study and get all of my projects and tests done as well as I wanted. :D
TRIP: Hold on. You never said anything about feet.
T'POL: Is that a problem?
TRIP: Well, for one thing, I haven't had a shower since this morning, and I know how sensitive that Vulcan nose of your can be.And I'm a little ticklish.Maybe more than a little.
tish
Commander

Re: Malcolm and Hoshi Fic recommendations

Postby Hummingbird2 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:56 am

Another rec: STE ReedSato Wedding Planner by Zenosparadox,rated PG. Available at ff.net.
Icon by TwilightProwler.
Hummingbird2
Commander

Postby Honeybee » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 am

It's an older story, currently being reposted in our archive, but

Losing Their Bearings by Kathy Rose is a great R/S fic.
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Hummingbird2 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Another rec: Aikido With Tiara by RoaringMice, rated PG-13. Posted on W5C, ff.net and Linguistics Database fanfic forum.
Icon by TwilightProwler.
Hummingbird2
Commander

Postby Glory1863 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Roaring Mice certainly did write some excellent Malcolm/Hoshi fics, although the ones recommended below are rather intense/dark. Nothing wrong with that. Just didn't want you to be upset if you were looking for something light and fluffy.

The Halloween Series. Rated PG-13

The Malaysia Series. Rated PG and PG-13.
MR_Beautiful avatar by M&M (Mareel and Misplaced)
Glory1863
Captain

Postby Hummingbird2 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Another rec: the poetry series Connections by Qzeebrella, rated G http://fiction.entstcommunity.org/viewseries.php?seriesid=164.
Icon by TwilightProwler.
Hummingbird2
Commander

Postby Glory1863 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Here's a rec from a fairly new author over at ff.net: Two More Days and Two More Nights. Trip, Malcolm and Hoshi are back on Risa, and when it comes to Hoshi, Malcolm finally catches the clue train. Rated T. The author, LoyaulteMeLie, also wrote the story that went with that gorgeous picture of Malcolm and Hoshi doing the tango.

Here's her profile. And if you're looking for some really good Evil!Stuart fic, click on Omen.
MR_Beautiful avatar by M&M (Mareel and Misplaced)
Glory1863
Captain

Previous

Return to Malcolm and Hoshi (Het)