the delphic expanse

Skin Requests

Report archive bugs and make suggestions here. Information about who is on shift for fic posting is also found here.

Skin Requests

Postby Honeybee » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:33 pm

So, I've added some features to the default skin, and I'm working on an alternate Enterprise themed skin - but I also realize people use other skins. If you have a skin you use and would like features added to it, just let me know.
Honeybee
Site Admin

Re: Skin Requests

Postby HopefulNebula » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:18 am

First of all, something that isn't a request but I wanted to post it here because I'm fairly sure it didn't used to do this and because I don't want to clog up the forums with a whole separate post just for this. If it was always like this, feel free to disregard it or to bask in your general awesomeness as you please.

I just noticed that (at least in Blanc) when you review a fic and click the "return to story" link, it sends you to the chapter after the one you reviewed. This is absolutely awesome and makes trying to do well in the contest much simpler. Kudos.

Next up is my actual request: I'm pretty sure there used to be a demarcation between story notes and actual story in the Blanc site scheme. Right now there isn't, and while it doesn't mess up anything functional, it sure would be a good thing to have an <hr> or something in there.

(slightly edited post for clarity)
HopefulNebula
Lt. Commander

Postby Honeybee » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:23 am

I'll look into the thing with blanc story notes and see if I can fix it - it might be a day or two.

That's a cool detail about the blanc skin, too.
Honeybee
Site Admin

Postby Kotik » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:57 am

The chapter forwarding works in other skins, too, because it is part of the php programming, which I would think has not necessarily something to do with the skins, except if it was part of a skin-specific source code segment. I'm using ZenCSS and it works there, too.
Kotik
Lieutenant JG

Postby Aquarius » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:48 am

The chapter forwarding has always been like that. And when you've reviewed the last chapter, it'll take you to the she with the story's summary, chapter selection, etc.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Return to Archive Issues