the delphic expanse

Star Trek Dallas

The place to chat about whatever. Come and get to know your fellow fans.

Re: Star Trek Dallas

Postby EntAllat » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:15 am

IMG_4743-2.jpg
IMG_4743-2.jpg (211.88 KiB) Viewed 689 times
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby EntAllat » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:16 am

IMG_0418-2.jpg
IMG_0418-2.jpg (204.3 KiB) Viewed 689 times
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby Reanok » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:11 pm

Entallat thank you so much for sharing your pictures and your report. Did Connor say what acting role he is doing right now and Dominic too? :cheering
Reanok
Captain

Postby bluetiger » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:55 pm

EntAllat, thank you so much for our inside look at the Dallas convention through your eyes. It was very kind of you to report on all the excitement and give us these wonderful pictures.

It seems that it was a very fun time!
bluetiger

Postby Dinah » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Thank you for the pictures from the convention! They're excellent.

I have to say that when I looked at the title for this thread I thought you were looking for casting Enterprise characters in Dallas. I guess I'd have to say Archer as Jock Ewing, Shran as J.R., Trip as Bobby Ewing, T'Pol as Sue Ellen, Hoshi as Pam, Travis as Ray Krebbs and Reed as Miss Ellie.
Dinah
Lieutenant

Postby EntAllat » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am

Reanok wrote:Entallat thank you so much for sharing your pictures and your report. Did Connor say what acting role he is doing right now and Dominic too? :cheering

Connor probably did, in their panel on Sunday, but I missed it. :( I do know he mentioned on Twitter that American Odyssey (which he was in) is available on Netflix now.

Also, you can catch a brief glimpse of both of them in the trailer for Unbelievable, the parody film:

“Unbelievable!!!!!” is a Sci-Fi Parody Adventure. The movie follows the exploits of four astronauts (one of which is an animatronic marionette which resembles Captain Kirk from the 1960’s TV show “Star Trek”) who travel to the Moon on a rescue mission to determine the fate of two NASA comrades who have not been heard from in several days. The individuals they find at the Lunar Base are not whom they appear to be and, through acts of trickery and deception, nearly succeed in killing our heroes. The four return to find that everyone on the planet has been transformed into a variant life-form. Aliens from Mars have conquered Earth and now seek to destroy the last remnants of humanity. The astronauts fight back and soon discover how to rid themselves of the alien threat.

Dominic recently filmed something called "A Killer Walks Amongst Us" and I found a trailor for it here.

Our ENT gang is doing very well: Scott, of course, is still going strong on NCIS: New Orleans, Anthony is still a regular on General Hospital, Linda's completed several projects recently including, check it out, something called Star Trek: Captain Pike! (She plays Captain Grace Shintal. Looks like a polished, short "fan production".) And John Billingsley's also been very busy (I saw him earlier this year on Castle!) Joleene was busy earlier this year doing some work for the Dr. Louis G Lamothe foundation in Haiti.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby EntAllat » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:29 am

bluetiger wrote:EntAllat, thank you so much for our inside look at the Dallas convention through your eyes. It was very kind of you to report on all the excitement and give us these wonderful pictures.

It seems that it was a very fun time!

I really was! I do wish I'd thought to use that nicer camera earlier at all the panels because all my cell phones pics just look like bright blobs on stage. I was specifically thinking of the DE when I was getting pictures!
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby EntAllat » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:30 am

Dinah wrote:Thank you for the pictures from the convention! They're excellent.

I have to say that when I looked at the title for this thread I thought you were looking for casting Enterprise characters in Dallas. I guess I'd have to say Archer as Jock Ewing, Shran as J.R., Trip as Bobby Ewing, T'Pol as Sue Ellen, Hoshi as Pam, Travis as Ray Krebbs and Reed as Miss Ellie.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somebody has to write this as fanfic.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby tish » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:30 pm

I'm in one of these pictures! Karaoke night. I only had my cell phone pics, not very good ones. Yours are much better.

I did go to the panel on Sunday, they were great! I asked about their upcoming roles and Connor reminded us about the Tom Cruise movie where he plays George W. Bush.
TRIP: Hold on. You never said anything about feet.
T'POL: Is that a problem?
TRIP: Well, for one thing, I haven't had a shower since this morning, and I know how sensitive that Vulcan nose of your can be.And I'm a little ticklish.Maybe more than a little.
tish
Commander

Postby EntAllat » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:15 pm

tish wrote:I'm in one of these pictures! Karaoke night. I only had my cell phone pics, not very good ones. Yours are much better.

Thanks! Photography is another hobby of mine.

You're in that one, I'm guessing? The one with everybody? I have several more shots of that, and of Dominic leading the conga dancing that I can share with you if you want. I picked the one above because Connor has his arms wide like that. :)

I'd forgotten about the Tom Cruise movie! Can't wait to see Connor in that.
EntAllat
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Social Space