the delphic expanse

London Convention

Fic and non-fic discussion of characters, species, writers, and actors. Villian and friendly alien topics now found here.

Re: News and Info

Postby Archerite » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:36 am

Is anyone here going to ST London? I am! :D I'm probably going to purchase my ticket tomorrow.
Quantum Stills - Screen captures from Captain Archer's leaping days
Archerite
Lieutenant

Postby EntAllat » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:30 pm

How I wish I was, Archerite! I think Mr. Smith may be going.

Back to news... Scott Bakula talks a little bit about his four-episode arc and character in Desperate Housewives: Scott Bakula on Joining Desperate Housewives, Getting Thrown Under the Bus by Smash
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby Mr Smith » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:35 pm

EntAllat wrote:How I wish I was, Archerite! I think Mr. Smith may be going.

Oh hell yes, even if I have to sell body parts. Looks like it'll be a great convention.
"Is that really how you see me? The eternal pessimist? The grim reaper? I don't want to die, what makes you think I want to die?"
Mr Smith
Captain

Postby entkayjay » Tue May 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Mr Smith wrote:

Oh hell yes, even if I have to sell body parts. Looks like it'll be a great convention.

Oh Mr. Smiiiii-iiiiiiith. Ready to die?

It's been confirmed that both Dominic And Connor will be attending Five Captains in London.

YOU'D BETTER GET YOUR ASS THERE, SON!
entkayjay
Commander

Postby tish » Wed May 02, 2012 12:48 am

entkayjay wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:

It's been confirmed that both Dominic And Connor will be attending Five Captains in London.

:o That is all kinds of AWESOMENESS in London!!

We want DETAILS, Mr. Smith!
TRIP: Hold on. You never said anything about feet.
T'POL: Is that a problem?
TRIP: Well, for one thing, I haven't had a shower since this morning, and I know how sensitive that Vulcan nose of your can be.And I'm a little ticklish.Maybe more than a little.
tish
Commander

Postby Archerite » Wed May 02, 2012 12:29 pm

EntAllat wrote:How I wish I was, Archerite!

Now, now, EntAllat, be careful what you wish for!

Mr Smith wrote:Oh hell yes, even if I have to sell body parts.

:lol: It hasn't gotten to that yet, but it does look like I'm gonna be spending a ridiculous amount of money on this. I'm betting it'll be worthwhile. :D

About Dominic and Connor being there, I don't see anything on the ST London website. Where did you hear that, entkayjay ?
Quantum Stills - Screen captures from Captain Archer's leaping days
Archerite
Lieutenant

Postby Mr Smith » Wed May 02, 2012 4:09 pm

entkayjay wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:

FFFFFF really? I'd love to see Connor again, he's such a nice guy, and Dominic... that man. This would totally make up for missing him at the SF Ball earlier this year.

Unfortunately it's looking like our attempts to get tickets will be delayed for a little while. Which sucks because we're usually the first to jump on the everything + the kitchen sink kind of tickets, especially considering we could get by without having to spend anything on accommodation because it's practically our doorstep. Then again, being within walking distance of accommodation at these things has always been a good choice.
"Is that really how you see me? The eternal pessimist? The grim reaper? I don't want to die, what makes you think I want to die?"
Mr Smith
Captain

Postby entkayjay » Thu May 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Archerite wrote:About Dominic and Connor being there, I don't see anything on the ST London website. Where did you hear that, entkayjay ?

Pretty much from the horse's mouth but not directly (dammit)... confirmed by Dominic's manager to the DKEB list (DK Estrogen Brigade) and by Dominic to his webmaster.

Fab that you're going -- it's a blast to do those cons, even if you have to queue all the time!
entkayjay
Commander

London Convention

Postby EntAllat » Thu May 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Starting a new topic for this convention since there may be a lot of talk about it. Carry on!
EntAllat
Site Admin

Re: London Convention

Postby Mr Smith » Thu May 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Thanks, Entallat!

The wife and I are particularly stoked about this one because it's going to have all the feel of the big ritzy Vegas convention without us having to go there. We were pretty bummed we wouldn't get to go this year, so this is a great alternative somewhere local we know and love.
Mr Smith
Captain

Next

Return to The People of Enterprise