the delphic expanse

Anthony Montgomery replied to me on Twitter!

Fic and non-fic discussion of characters, species, writers, and actors. Villian and friendly alien topics now found here.

Anthony Montgomery replied to me on Twitter!

Postby ladyrainbow » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 pm

On Fridays, I usually recommend people to #FollowFriday, which is basically a shoutout for my friends, fellow writers, artists and creatives on Twitter. I have a short list of showbiz people from various shows too, including Connor, Wil Wheaton, George Takei, Nichelle Nichols, Jeri Ryan, Brent Spiner, and Anthony. I wasn't expecting any of them to ACTUALLY respond. LOL!

Then I get this in my reply column on Seesmic:

AMontgomery5 @ladyrainbow Hey hey!! Thanks for following me!! Please spread the word!! Have a fantastic day!!

At first, I was like :shock: b/c no one's ever actually replied. Then I was like: :lol: :mrgreen: :heartbeat

Has anyone gotten an actual reply on Twitter from a Star Trek actor/actress? Just curious.
ladyrainbow
Commander

Re: Anthony Montgomery replied to me on Twitter!

Postby paulinem » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:34 pm

That's pretty special, Ladyrainbow! :cheering

Well I didn't, but my cohort, Alyson Lee, got a reply from him this morning! :namaste

Enterprise S5 Website
The continuing adventures of a show that ended too soon...
paulinem
Captain

Postby EntAllat » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm

That's awesome!! :D
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:30 pm

I got a reply from Jeri Ryan when I'd made the dean's list last winter. I got one from Brent Spiner when I asked him if he had special plans for the rapture. And I got one from Stephen Collins just today when I asked him how he felt about Detroit LOL.

And, though it doesn't really count as a reply, Connor mentioned something about "all the Lifetime haters"--when it was really just me spouting off over several tweets LOL.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby ladyrainbow » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Aquarius wrote:I got a reply from Jeri Ryan when I'd made the dean's list last winter. I got one from Brent Spiner when I asked him if he had special plans for the rapture. And I got one from Stephen Collins just today when I asked him how he felt about Detroit LOL.

And, though it doesn't really count as a reply, Connor mentioned something about "all the Lifetime haters"--when it was really just me spouting off over several tweets LOL.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just curious, what did Stephen Collins say about Detroit? :mrgreen:

Haha, re:Lifetime. My in-laws like that channel.
ladyrainbow
Commander

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Stephen Collins said that his wife is from there and that the city turns out amazing people. 8-)

BTW, did you screencap your reply from Anthony Montgomery so you could keep it? That's just too awesome.
Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby JiNX-01 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:03 pm

ladyrainbow wrote:On Fridays, I usually recommend people to #FollowFriday, which is basically a shoutout for my friends, fellow writers, artists and creatives on Twitter. I have a short list of showbiz people from various shows too, including Connor, Wil Wheaton, George Takei, Nichelle Nichols, Jeri Ryan, Brent Spiner, and Anthony. I wasn't expecting any of them to ACTUALLY respond. LOL!

Then I get this in my reply column on Seesmic:

AMontgomery5 @ladyrainbow Hey hey!! Thanks for following me!! Please spread the word!! Have a fantastic day!!

At first, I was like :shock: b/c no one's ever actually replied. Then I was like: :lol: :mrgreen: :heartbeat

Has anyone gotten an actual reply on Twitter from a Star Trek actor/actress? Just curious.

When I tweeted Connor re: The Protector -- he responded soon afterward (tho' he wasn't addressing me specifically).

I sent a FB friend request to Brent Spiner and he "friended" me. :mrgreen:
JiNX-01
Lieutenant

Postby tish » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Anthony thanked me for his birthday tweet AND responded to my What food did you like most on the ENT set. He said it was all good, however there was a steak that was excellent!
TRIP: Hold on. You never said anything about feet.
T'POL: Is that a problem?
TRIP: Well, for one thing, I haven't had a shower since this morning, and I know how sensitive that Vulcan nose of your can be.And I'm a little ticklish.Maybe more than a little.
tish
Commander

Postby ladyrainbow » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 am

From this morning:

@MrAMontgomery: S/O 2 my TWEETHEARTS: @GlamGoddess145 @mochmouse @ladyrainbow @Beautyfull2BMe @madden31 Enjoy ur "STIMULATION FRIDAY"

:hearteyes :hearteyes :cheering
ladyrainbow
Commander

Postby Brandyjane » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:03 pm

I don't know what that means, Lady Rainbow, but neat!
Brandyjane
Lt. Commander

Next

Return to The People of Enterprise