the delphic expanse

Connor Trinneer fans, represent!

Fic and non-fic discussion of characters, species, writers, and actors. Villian and friendly alien topics now found here.

Re: Connor Trinneer fans, represent!

Postby Pippin » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:15 pm

I heard back from Rene Perez. Very kind of him to take time out to answer yours truly. Here's his answer:

Hi Juanne,
I'm glad you like the movie. My movies are so low budget, I never know if anyone is going to like them. Thanks for the kind words on the cinematography and the music. I try my hardest. And I agree, Connor rocks. I'm hoping to work with him again. If this movie sells enough copies, I'm sure I will make more movies starring Connor. Thanks again

Rene

(So naturally, we're all going to buy at least one DVD, yes? :D )

(Also posted on HoT)
Pippin
Lieutenant JG

Postby bluetiger » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Pippin, I am pre-ordering one for myself and one for a friend. I'm trying to do my part to get another movie :D
bluetiger

Postby Reanok » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:52 am

Pippin that's really neat you heard back from Rene Perez . I really hope Connor's western will sale a lot of Copieson dvd so he can star in other Independent movies in the future.
Reanok
Captain

Postby Reanok » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:16 pm

Connor Trinneer was interviewed for the Visionary Trek Podcast for the SF ball convention a few weeks ago right now he mentioned he's doing Voice over work for a video game he's the Narrator and a character in the game. He signed a non disclosure agreement for the Video game so he can't tell us what the game is yet.
Reanok
Captain

Postby EntAllat » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Did a quick Twitter search in advance of this weekend's Star Trek convention in Texas and stumbled across this rather nice one of Connor Trinneer and Dominic Keating set against a backdrop of the NX01.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby Reanok » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:03 pm

Connor Trinneer posted on twitter he's joined the cast of a new tv series. Good for him. I hope the show is successful. :cheering
Reanok
Captain

Postby EntAllat » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:31 pm

Yes indeed. Connor says he's been added to the cast of Riley Parra. It appears that he will be playing "the angel Samael" in this a web series by Tello Films based on a book series.
EntAllat
Site Admin

Postby Reanok » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:30 pm

I went to IMDB to check out the Riley Parra page and it says the show will be coming out on July 15 2017. Connor's in 3 episodes as Smael.
Reanok
Captain

Postby Cap'n Frances » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Happy Birthday, Connor!
Cap'n Frances
Lieutenant

Postby Reanok » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:34 am

Connor Trinneer is attending a horror convention this weekend. And in July the he will appear in Season 1 of the webseries of Riley Parrra as an angel named Samuel
Reanok
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to The People of Enterprise